cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku - Sleep Timer

franciscorthorn
Local Performer

I would prefer to listen to Pandora as I drift off to sleep, but it will play all night if I do so.  So I listen to you tube, as it will turn off after I select one music "mix".   Anyone know of a way to alert (free) Pandora on Roku to shut off after a few songs?    Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @franciscorthorn! Thanks for posting to community. 

A sleep timer is currently not a feature of the Pandora app on Roku. The best way to get ideas like this heard is by submitting a feature request in the Feature Request Board. There you can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one. 

I'm not sure which Roku device you're using, but I did find info for a sleep timer on Roku TVs from Roku's support page

If you're using a different device, I would reach out to Roku Support for more help. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

franciscorthorn
Local Performer

No, I did not receive a reply.   Roku support also was no help.  I am using a Roku Streaming stick.

0 Kudos

franciscorthorn
Local Performer

I do not have a Roku TV.  I use a Roku streaming stick plugged into an HDMI input on my TV.   Unable to locate any semblance of a sleep timer on that app.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @franciscorthorn 

A sleep timer is not a feature of the Pandora app on Roku devices. The best way to get ideas like this heard is by submitting a feature request in the Feature Request Board. There you can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos