Samsung TV: No Sound

rayjaq
Local Performer

I have no sound on Pandora

Labels (1)
249 Replies

Petznbr
Local Performer

I'm getting the same problem on my 55 in Q70A. It started last week. I can get Pandora to play once in a while 1 song but no more after that dong.

0 Kudos

Troubled
Local Performer

Same issue here, no sound and progress bar is stagnant. 

Samsung Smart 55 inch.

Model UN55RU8000FXZA

I've had this tv for about 5 years and it's a piece of junk. Numerous issues,  but the most annoying one is when it turns itself back on. 

I was a loyal Samsung customer,  but no more after this purchase. 

Regretfully yours,  Troubled

0 Kudos

jeanmichelchoqu
Underground

Sound finally doesn’t work on my samsung tv. It used to…It shoes that it is working though. You seem to be the only contact from Pandora… a lot of people complaining, for years… should l desactivate my account with Pandora?

Did you get any answer or solution?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Troubled
Local Performer
Yes, it was caused by a network issue at the ISP.

Thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

Altxal
Local Performer
I am not from Pandora just a user like you. Unfortunately I have not
found a solution yet.

The work around that that I am doing is using a chrome cast devise and
steaming from my cell phone

Tom
--
Tom Griffin
0 Kudos

Rdmothena
Underground
I am using my Fire Stick for Pandora (which is on my Samsung TV). Fire
Stick Pandora works, Samsung TV Pandora doesn't. I would say that
eliminates the ISP blocking issue.

Samsung needs to get off their pocket book and fix the issue. They are
routinely getting trashed talk about this issue.
0 Kudos

mpurc
Opening Act
Yes, no more Samsung products for me.  In addition to the Pandora issue, my TV locked on one of the cooking shows built into the Samsung list of their own shows.  Could not open YouTube TV or regular You Tube videos until I deleted the Samsung app of their channels, and everything reset the next morning.
0 Kudos

nomadsoup
Opening Act

I have not heard back from Pandora or from Samsung.  I would say at this point that they are, sadly, not working on this issue and I would go forward with that this issue will not be resolved.

nomadsoup
Opening Act

@TannerPandora

Do you have any comment on this

0 Kudos

mpurc
Opening Act
Since a real fix has not been forthcoming in the course of the last twelve months or so  - sudden functionality and just as sudden return to silence - I personally will just avoid all Samsung products in the future, and of course, cancelled my paid subscription to Pandora.  
0 Kudos

DP17
Local Performer

I just switched from AT&T U-verse to Spectrum and the problem has been resolved. Maybe it’s an incompatibility between AT&T/Samsung/Pandora

0 Kudos

Altxal
Local Performer
I agree. I have given up --
Tom Griffin
0 Kudos

Rdmothena
Underground
I have Spectrum and sound doesn't work on my Samsung TV but does on my ipad,
iphone, fire HD and fire stick.
0 Kudos

jeanmichelchoqu
Underground

That doesn't help me to know that I am not alone... what are your technicians doing to resolve that problem that so many Pandora users have encountered all these years...I am not going to change my new Samsung TV that used to work correctly with Pandora so far bur rather go with another music provider. Is that the only solution ?

0 Kudos

jeanmichelchoqu
Underground

No, it's not...

0 Kudos

jeanmichelchoqu
Underground
Unfortunately, I have a Lenovo laptop and Pandora doesn/t work either...So It's Pandora the Problem...Not Samsung!

Rdmothena
Underground
Ironically Pandora does work on every other streaming device on my Spectrum network but Samsung.  I do think it is the Pandora app developed for Samsung.  I bet they know that and Samsung won’t pay Pandora to fix it and Pandora won’t fix it without someone paying.

delgadosylvia19
Local Performer

Cannot connect Pandora on my smart tv

0 Kudos

HCH
Local Performer

Hi,

This issue has been going on for a long time.  Has there been any progress in finding the cause?

I have three Samsung TV, QLED8, a 6, and a Crystal 7000.  None of them work with Pandora.

I have ATT internet 25/5  currently producing 31/6.

One TV on WiFi and two of them on Ethernet. ( I have tried all TVs on both connection types)

ATT Modem BGW210-700

If I plug in a firestick to any of the TVs Pandora will play through the firestick.

0 Kudos

Spunkerelli
Underground
No solution yet 😞
0 Kudos