cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos: Appears to be playing but no sound

Heartwood
Local Performer
  1. I can play and hear Pandora through my iphone
  2. when I play Pandora over my Sonos system - I can see the lines moving up and down as if it is playing but no actual sound coming out Sonos speakers
  3. I have re- connected Sonos including removing app and then loading it on my iPhone again. 
    I have also gone through process of setting up speakers again 
  4. any help would be greatly appreciated

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Heartwood! Welcome to community! Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Sonos

When connecting to Sonos which app are you using?

• If it's the Sonos app, is it S1 or S2?
  • If it's the Pandora app, which version are you on? Let me know if you need help finding this.
  • Do you have the same trouble when connecting only with Bluetooth?

Additionally, I checked the email associated with your community profile and I don't see a Sonos device connected. Do you have another Pandora account under a different email address? If so, let me know and I'll reach out via a private message to gather additional personal details.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sonosuser1
Local Performer

Hi. We have two Sonos Moves in the kitchen. We used to be able to ask the Google Assistant to "play (artist of you choice here) on Pandora" and it would say "Sure. Playing (artist of your choice here) radio on Pandora." Now is say this in response to our request but nothing comes out. I check the volume and reauthorized Pandora on the Moves. Any suggested fixes would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sonosuser1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sonos: Appears to be playing but no sound

When connecting to Sonos which app are you using?

• If it's the Sonos app, is it S1 or S2?
  • If it's the Pandora app, which version are you on? Let me know if you need help finding this.
  • Do you have the same trouble when connecting only with Bluetooth?

Let me know.

0 Kudos