cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos: Search doesn't yield results after UI update

Rickyt
Underground

Since updating the Sonos app, I am unable to search for music in Pandora.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rickyt
Underground

Solution:  Open Sonos app, go to settings, select Manage next to My System

Select Parental Controls, turn off explicit Content Filter.  This worked for me.  

View solution in original post

7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Rickyt 

Welcome to community!

Are you using the new Sonos app that was just released? Can you tell me more about experience when you try to use Search?

Are you able to type within the Search field? If you are does Search not bring up the correct results or no results at all?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Rickyt
Underground
Thanks. I select Pandora and type a music selection in the search field. I get no results. When I search all, I get results in Sonos Music and Amazon Prime, but still nothing in Pandora. It doesn’t matter if I search for a song, an artist or a genre. I get no results in Pandora. I’ve tried removing and reinstalling both the Pandora and the Sonos apps. Still doesn’t work. I’m a premium Pandora user, but if I can’t use it in Sonos it’s of no use.

TannerPandora

Thanks for calling this out, @Rickyt. Sorry to hear this isn't working for you.

I've reported this to our engineering team for them to take a closer look and investigated. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tarynmichel
Local Performer

I’ve been having the same issue with the new Sonos app update. I pay for the pandora premium family plan, but am considering cancelling if I cannot use pandora through Sonos. Have you received any feedback regarding this issue?? Super frustrating!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Rickyt
Underground

Solution:  Open Sonos app, go to settings, select Manage next to My System

Select Parental Controls, turn off explicit Content Filter.  This worked for me.  

Rickyt
Underground
Yes. Turn off the expletive filter. It worked for me.

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

Tarynmichel
Local Performer

It worked! Thank you!

0 Kudos