cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Stops on Control 4

jeffandpaulVT
Local Performer

We stream Pandora through a Control 4 system and over the last month we have had continuous issues, where one or two songs will play then it will just stop and the Pandora app is locked up and i have to go through a whole restart process which takes longer than the one or two songs i just listened to.  Of course the Control 4 dealer says it's a Pandora problem since it doesn't happen when we stream Sirius XM or Amazon through Control 4.  No issues with internet strength here.  Any ideas about how to troubleshoot or resolve this would be most appreciated! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies

mani
Local Performer

Hi TannerPandora,  I have had this issue for a few months now.  All other streaming services work fine on Control4, but Pandora abruptly started stopping in the middle of songs, pausing for a few seconds and then song comes back on where it stopped.  I have done everything on the Pandora troubleshoot list, tried suggestions on thread above, as well had my installer come by to check out the problem. Installer called Control4, but couldn't solve the problem. I contacted my internet provider who also advised there are no signal issues.  Enjoy Pandora more than any other streaming service and wish it would work properly on Control4.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mani! Thank for posting your experience. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

Sounds like you've gone through a lot of troubleshooting already. I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help me better investigate. 

The next time this happens on your Control4 can you please take note of the date and time. I'd like to take a closer look. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TTraut
Underground

Here I am again with Pandora issues.  Pandora will play more than 1 song at a time, but will stop playing after a few songs.  This happens mostly when playing stations, but I amn having issues playing playlists too.  I have gone back and forth with Pandora via email but they have stopped responding, saying there is an issue that needs to be fixed.  That was weeks ago

0 Kudos