cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo: Pandora keeps logging out

Tilewis
Local Performer

We listen to Pandora using the TiVo app. Recently when launching the app, sometimes we have to log back into Pandora. It happens randomly. Until a few weeks ago we never had to log back in. We’ve had the TiVo box upgraded but problem still persists. Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tilewis I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps:

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

bilbodad
Local Performer

We are having this problem more and more with Pandora on our Tivo. Have to sign in more and more. Extremely annoying. Never happens when listening to Pandora on our Apple TV. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bilbodad - sorry to hear that!

I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team. Can you let me know the model and year of your Tivo. Also, which software version are you on?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bilbodad
Local Performer

It’s a TiVo EDGE Cable 2TB,  purchased in Dec 2021. 

Software version : 21.11.1v18-USM-12-D6F

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bilbodad - thanks for the info.

Checking the Pandora account on your account I don't see a Tivo connected. The last connection for a Tivo was from 2011.

Is it possible that your Tivo is connected to another Pandora account?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tilewis
Local Performer
No, I log into my Pandora account on my TIVO box. It’s my account sines I see my stations. The problem is still happening. I never know when I can just launch the app and listen or if I’ll have to log back in again.

Thanks
Tim

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos