cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install on Samsung TV

CjDannen
Local Performer

Brand new tv, connected, internet working just fine, up to date on firmware, unplugged and replugged back in. Still unsuccessful. I can get to the App, and click install, button changes to 'Cancel', wait about 20 seconds, and button reverts to install. App does not appear anywhere on the device, so, it hasn't actually ever been downloaded. I dld Tubi just fine, so, not sure what's wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

CjDannen
Local Performer

Long text chat with Samsung.

1) cool boot: hold power button for 5s. It will turn tv off and right back on.

2) -Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Network Status, cancel the test, and then select select IP Settings.

3) -Navigate to and select DNS Setting > Enter Manually.

4) -Enter 8.8.8.8. Be careful doing this, as there's no delete button. If you mistype, just hit the enter button, then cancel, and select manual entry again.

5) Exit all the way out to home.

6) Retry installation.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

CjDannen
Local Performer

Long text chat with Samsung.

1) cool boot: hold power button for 5s. It will turn tv off and right back on.

2) -Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Network Status, cancel the test, and then select select IP Settings.

3) -Navigate to and select DNS Setting > Enter Manually.

4) -Enter 8.8.8.8. Be careful doing this, as there's no delete button. If you mistype, just hit the enter button, then cancel, and select manual entry again.

5) Exit all the way out to home.

6) Retry installation.

TannerPandora

Thank you for posting your experience @CjDannen!  This is very helpful for anyone else that may be experiencing this issue on their Samsung TV. 

Thanks for taking the time to follow up, it's much appreciated. 🙌🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

That1Guy3495
Local Performer

Wow I thought I was just going crazy. Finally got it to install once I followed your instructions. Thanks!

ChristineS
Local Performer

Thank you so much for sharing this information.  I've been trying to install pandora since I got my tv almost 6 months ago.  Followed the instructions and I was finally able to install Pandora app. 😁