cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Stations on devices

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/30/20: Thank you everyone for taking the time to report that your stations are missing on your various devices. We’ve made a change on our end and believe this issue has now been fixed.

Please try your devices again and let us know if you’re still having trouble. In some cases you may need to sign out and then back into Pandora again, or if this option is not available, turn your device off and then back on. 

Pandora Update 3/28/20: We've received reports where some listeners are unable to view their My Collection on multiple devices such as Fire Stick, Xbox, Blue Ray, Smart TVs, and receivers. We've made our engineering team aware of this and they're actively investigating. I will provide more updates as I receive them. Thank you for your patience and for the reports

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
46 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @halfpint thanks for posting. I moved your message to a thread that already exists on this issue: Unable to see collected stations on TV

We're aware of this issue and are working on it. Can you let me know the make and model of your TV.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Trooperbigs
Local Performer

Good Morning,

We are experiencing the same issue.  We have a Sony Android TV and stations that we have listened to a couple of days ago no longer show up on our Sony Android TV.  When I log into Pandora from my laptop, all of our stations are in the collection, but they are not all on the Sony TV Pandora list.  I tried arranging alphabetically and it still doesn't show up.  I also signed out of Pandora on the TV and then unplugged the TV for a couple of minutes.  I then powered everything back up, logged back in and still have missing stations in our collection on the TV but they show up in our collection when I'm signed into my laptop.

0 Kudos

jclnet3
Local Performer

My firetv and tvs using a firestick are suddenly not allowing me to see my pandora stations by most recent.  They are just mix of unused stations and now matter what won't even save my most  recently played stations first.  I have Pandora Plus. I have deleted the app, deleted the data and cleared the cache but on 3 tvs (fire tv and 2 with a firestick and a samsung with the pandora app also) I still have this problem.  Please help me, the roku tv I have is fine.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/28/20: We've received reports where some listeners are unable to view their My Collection on multiple devices such as Fire Stick, Xbox, Blue Ray, Smart TVs, and receivers. We've made our engineering team aware of this and they're actively investigating. I will provide more updates as I receive them. Thank you for your patience and for the reports

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jclnet3 thanks for posting to community! This sounds very similar to a current thread we have, so I've moved you over to: Unable to see Stations on devices

We're aware of this issue and currently working on it! Thanks for letting us know and for your patience in the meantime! 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MPTX
Local Performer

I've noticed recently that many of my stations no longer appear when listening to Pandora on my smart tv (Sony and Samsung), but they still show up when I listen via my iphone app or my computer.  Any idea what I can do to fix this?  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Timic13
Local Performer

Recently a few of my stations have simply disappeared from "My Stations" I have even tried to recreate them. When I do this they appear and play. I have tried the "make a station from this artist", but it does not appear in "my collection". This shows on your app on my iPhone, my Apple TV, my Amazon Fire TV...virtually all my devices with which I listen to Pandora. Have been a Pandora for years and years. This is the first hiccup I remember, but one that is terribly disturbing. Having to recreate and artist's channel with every logon is just not a good solution.

Slight Correction to the earlier post...the phenomenon seems to only occur on my Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV devices...which are the primary devices I use to listen to Pandora. You web page displays My Collection correctly. However, the Pandore One app does not...so I would seem this is an "APP" issue.

0 Kudos

photoguy
Local Performer

I've been using Pandora via my OPPO bluray player for years, as it is a native app on the hardware. It is absolutely amazing to be able to play it through my home theater; much better than via my computer.

However, over the last couple days, several of my prominently played stations are missing. I tried logging out entirely, and back in, to no avail. They're just not showing on the app list.

On my computer and iphone, however, they still exist. There appears to be some kind of communication problem. I have no idea.
Anyone losing stations lately?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@photoguy I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

This is a known issue that our engineers are looking into - keep an eye out for updates to this thread from @TannerPandora

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

DenonUser2020
Local Performer

I listen to Pandora through my receiver receiver, now my favorite stations are not listed anymore in my receiver menu, but are listed on my laptop.

I am able to see and play my favorite stations through my computer, but don't see them listed on my receiver menu.

I can play other listed stations, but once I play them they seem to disappear from my receiver station menu.

0 Kudos

boatjones
Local Performer

Hi, I have just had the same problem as of last week.  Longstanding stations that we've had for years have disappeared.  Any attempts to add them back lead to them not being displayed.  They still show up when I log into Pandora via my Android phone but they're not there via our regular device we use: a Logitech Squeezebox.  We also occasionally use an app called Pithos on the laptop when working elsewhere.

It seems that this was an issue for you last year also.

And the stations show up on a web browser.  This doesn't really help as it's the Logitech Squeezebox that runs all of the music in the house.  I need the stations on there.  Did you make a change last week to your software that introduced a problem?

Please help.

0 Kudos

jennypapevies9
Local Performer

It seems Pandora may have Covid19????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Timic13 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our engineers are aware of this and are currently investigating.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

hw79
Local Performer

I have the same issue ever since the app was updated to show "My Collection".  I am now missing dozens of frequently listened to stations.  They are missing from the Roku Pandora app and from the Samsung TV Pandora app.  They seem to work correctly on the Android Pandora app.  But on the Roku and Samsung TV apps they are missing and my only option for sorting is "By Default" or "By A-Z".  Also, it would be great if A-Z could be the default.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boatjones @DenonUser2020 @MPTX I moved your posts over to this thread as you are experiencing a known issue that our engineers are looking into.

Please keep an eye out for updates to this thread from @TannerPandora.

Thanks for your patience!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hw79 I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy. 

This is a known issue that our engineers are currently looking into - keep an eye out for updates to this thread as that is how we will be informing you when this is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

chocolonely
Local Performer

This update states it's from yesterday, but in bold has 2019.... this is a current update statement for 2020 for the existing issue of stations not showing up in order of most recent and stations disappearing, correct?? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chocolonely Thank you for calling that out -- I have went ahead and corrected the date in our last update (there was a typo in the year that was provided).

0 Kudos

anthonyclements
Local Performer

Why don't my actual play list load to direct tv

0 Kudos

Ashleyfoshizzle
Local Performer

Hello, I just opened my pandora app on my Xbox and iPhone and found that it’s only showing stations that I haven’t used in 2 years plus. I’ve seen a few post from people with the same issue but haven’t seen a solution save pandora having to correct something in there end. I’ve tried to log in and out and restart the app on both devices multiple times. Please help!

0 Kudos