cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vizio TV: Pandora Shuts Off

davidson221
Underground

This a smart TV 32"

(Vizio) I'm using. Shuts off after 10 minutes.

Only on Pandora nothing else. WHY??

Ed

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @davidson221! Thanks for getting back to me.

I have a trace enabled on your account. I'd like to remove the device association with your Pandora account and have you log back in and try Pandora again.

I've gone ahead and removed the association. When this takes effect (might not be immediate), you will be automatically logged out.

You can use the steps from our Help Page, Set Up and Activation, to set up Pandora on your Vizio once again. Let me know if you have trouble with this.

If the same experience persists, can you let me know the time and date it happened so I can take a closer look?

Thanks for the help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @davidson221! Thanks for posting to community. 👋🏻

To clarify, does the Pandora app close and the TV remains on or does the TV completely shut off?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

davidson221
Underground

TV totally shuts off.

TannerPandora

Hi @davidson221! Thanks for getting back to me.

I have a trace enabled on your account. I'd like to remove the device association with your Pandora account and have you log back in and try Pandora again.

I've gone ahead and removed the association. When this takes effect (might not be immediate), you will be automatically logged out.

You can use the steps from our Help Page, Set Up and Activation, to set up Pandora on your Vizio once again. Let me know if you have trouble with this.

If the same experience persists, can you let me know the time and date it happened so I can take a closer look?

Thanks for the help.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

davidson221
Underground

I've done all I am capable of doing you suggested. I don't know what else to do.

No wired, wifi extender only.

0 Kudos