cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiim Devices: Login fails

Suzerf
Underground

I got a Wiim music streamer for my home speakers. It has Pandor build in. This past week my usual log in fails. I use to be able to go to my favorite stains and it would remember my log in and just play. Then occasionally it would not play and I would go to the menu to Pandora and log in and I was good to go. Now the log in just fails. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Suzerf. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience. Looks like Pandora is integrated within the WiIM app.

Could you share more details about what you're encountering?

• When the login fails, are you receiving any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Would you need assistance with resetting your Pandora password?
  • Are you using the WiiM app on your mobile device? If so, could you make sure that the app is updated to the most recent release? 
    • Go to WiiM settings > Check for Update

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

Suzerf
Underground
Thank you very much for the help. When I log in it spins for a while and
then I get “login failed” message.

I am using an iPad and iPhone. I had not had problems before the last
updates for iPhone and also Wiim. After the iOS update everything updates
anyway, it makes it hard to pin piont where the issue is.

Thank you much
Susan Fletcher
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Suzerf 

I'm not familiar with WIIM devices and after some investigation it seems that Pandora is streamed through the Amazon Skill. While Pandora is supported through Amazon, we do not official support the WIIM devices and therefore have no specific troubleshooting steps to provide. My recommendation would be to try and re-link the skill, then try again. For additional help I would reach out to WIIM support to troubleshoot your specific device.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Suzerf
Underground

There were a few issues with Wiim and other services. They eventually got it all working. I appreciate you thoughtful response. It helped give me a better understanding of how these think work.
thank you very much

Susan Fletcher