cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha Device: "Access Error" Message

YamahaMCuser
Underground

I'm experiencing  the same "Access Error" across all (3) of my Yamaha devices all of a sudden - I can play Pandora fine on my PC through web page, and on my phone with Pandora app.  This just started happening for no apparent reason.  Network access from my Yamaha's is fine as they can play Internet radio stations just fine. I can't even log back in/or out - the Yamaha just refuses to even try to connect with "Access error" . I find it difficult to believe all three of my Yamaha Musiccast devices failed at the same time, this must have something to do with my Pandora account?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
368 Replies

Crecruiternow
Local Performer

This has been handled.

Can we remove my post?

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @hemauerb23.

I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

If you're till having trouble, I would power cycle the receiver by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes, then trying once more.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crecruiternow Your original post has now been removed.

In the future, you can contact our support team directly over email if you'd like to receive assistance privately.

Your message can be submitted through our help page here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

jlhaimsohn
Local Performer

hi there!  I just tried to play pandora from my Yamaha MusicCast app and it’s giving me “Access error” message like other in this thread. Can you help resolve?  Thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure thing, @jlhaimsohn.

I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

If you're till having trouble, I would power cycle the receiver by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes, then trying once more.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Wes_H
Underground

My Yamaha musiccast device keeps throwing an access error and is working intermittently, Pandora will either take a long time to load and/or stop in the middle of a song. Can you remove my device so I can see if reactivating it is the cure?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wes_H I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Tazwine
Underground

Hello Adam,

I am having the same issues as posted in this thread with my Yamaha receiver. I have gone through all troubleshooting steps, power cycling the receiver and resetting the internet connection. Still getting the Access Error. Could you please remove the Yamaha association from my account and hopefully once I log back in, the issue will be resolved. thanks much, and happy holidays.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @Tazwine.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Tazwine
Underground

Thank you Adam for the quick action. That seems to have resolved it. Just a thought, but given the number of posts regarding this and the frequency with which users encounter the issue, maybe it might be useful to give users the ability to remove the association themselves? 

tanhead1
Local Performer

Can you reset my connect from my Yamaha receiver to my Pandora account? I'm having connection issues.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos

kev55hen
Local Performer
Could be internet speed is to slow as was the case with mine doing the same
thing.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tanhead1 @kev55hen I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

abenbow
Local Performer

I am having “access error “message now too - I switched internet service provider recently. Pandora app works fine as well as airplay, but cannot connect Pandora app on MusicCast or on Yamaha controller app. I have reset the receiver but still having issues. I have RX-A670 Yamaha unit. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abenbow I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

abenbow
Local Performer

Bummer - still not letting me get logged in. I power cycled for 5min, re-downloaded the apps from App Store on my phone and the controller app is still not loading the pandora login screen. The spots for login info for tidal/deezer/spotify load just fine, but not pandora. Any other suggestions? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abenbow I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JAM1046
Local Performer

I received the access error message on my Yamaha RX4A, how do I fix this?

Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JAM1046 I've removed the Yamaha connection from your Pandora account - can you now please sign back in to see if that will helps?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Daveb1
Local Performer

This device, Yamaha RX-A730 has been disconnect for a long time. I just got it repaired and installed in the audio rack, internet radio works but, Pandora says it doesn't have internet access. I read where you could remove the device from my account and I could reboot. Please removed, Thanks

0 Kudos