cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha Device: "Access Error" Message

YamahaMCuser
Underground

I'm experiencing  the same "Access Error" across all (3) of my Yamaha devices all of a sudden - I can play Pandora fine on my PC through web page, and on my phone with Pandora app.  This just started happening for no apparent reason.  Network access from my Yamaha's is fine as they can play Internet radio stations just fine. I can't even log back in/or out - the Yamaha just refuses to even try to connect with "Access error" . I find it difficult to believe all three of my Yamaha Musiccast devices failed at the same time, this must have something to do with my Pandora account?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
364 Replies

TannerPandora

No problem, @Wes_H. Though I am concerned that the error message continuing to appear for you. Let me know if anything changes. Happy Friday!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

zippwald
Local Performer

Same issue with N-303 yamaha.  Have same issue with xm too...can you reset my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @zippwald! Thanks for posting to community, sorry for any trouble with your Yamaha.

I checked out your account and I see a new Yamaha connection on 1/7/23. Are you still having trouble?

Let me know if you'd still like me to remove the Pandora connection from your Yamaha.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

zippwald
Local Performer
Yes...everything seems to work now again, sorry to bug ya.  Not sure why it started working all of a sudden.

TannerPandora

No bother at all, @zippwald! Let me know if you run into trouble again. Happy Tuesday! 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Almanorgetaway
Local Performer

Hello, I'm having the same Access error issue with my Yamaha receiver. Can someone reset it?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Sjzwahlen
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. Can you remove the device associations connected to my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

HI @Almanorgetaway and @Sjzwahlen!

I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha association with your Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

Once you're logged out, try Pandora once more.

In some case, if you're still having trouble, power cycling your Yamaha by unplugging it for 5 minutes, can help.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tcreynold
Local Performer

Hi I'm getting the same Access error on my Yamaha RX-A1070, can I have my account reset? Thank you

0 Kudos

dmoore810
Local Performer

Hi, I am having the same access error issue.  Will you please remove the Yamaha association for my account? thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tcreynold! I've removed your Yamaha device connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you should automatically be logged out. This may take some time so please be patient. Once you're logged out, try logging back in. If you're still running into the same issue, try power cycling your Yamaha by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes and then trying again.

Hi @dmoore810! I checked your account and I don't see any device associated. Did you manage to remove all your devices? If you're still having trouble, then I would also recommend power cycling your Yamaha for at least 5 minutes and then try again.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dmoore810
Local Performer

It is working well now.  Thanks!

EricLaw21
Local Performer

We are having no access error issue with our yamaha receiver. Can you try removing the yamaha from our account?

thank you

eric

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @EricLaw21! Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Are you still having trouble? I checked your Pandora account and I don't see a Yamaha device connected, looks like you may have been able to remove your devices.

Let me know if you still need help.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

EricLaw21
Local Performer

Yes, I tried resetting all my logged in devices before posting here. I just turned on my yamaha and it says Access Error when I try playing Pandora.  Need help resolving this issue. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @EricLaw21 Since you haven't been able reconnect with your Pandora account, I'd recommend trying two things. The first is to power cycle your Yamaha by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes. Then trying Pandora once again. If you're still having trouble, the second option would be to perform a factory reset of your Yamaha. In most cases, from what I can tell, power cycling seems to work, so I'm hoping it will help in your case.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Benita
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. It is very frustrating. I can’t see where to take these devices off my app. Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Benita I can help with this.

I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha association with your Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

Once you're logged out, try Pandora once more.

In some case, if you're still having trouble, power cycling your Yamaha by unplugging it for 5 minutes, can help.

0 Kudos

RamCastle5613
Local Performer

I'm having this same problem Access Error, if someone can help please. Yamaha RX-V777. Thanks

0 Kudos

EricLaw21
Local Performer

@TannerPandora , @Benita Still have "Access Error" showing. This after leaving it unplugged for 24hrs. Note this trick worked December through February. But no longer works. What is the next suggestion?

0 Kudos