cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha - Message:"Processing Login. One moment please."

NEVERETT
Local Performer

I also am not able to log into Pandora from my Yamaha music cast. Never had a problem before but now when I try to access Pandora, I get a message that says, “processing login. One moment please.”  It hangs there and never does anything.

can you provide guidance on how I can get past this logon problem?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @NEVERETT! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I created a separate post since your experience seems to be a little different than the others posted on that thread. 

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help me investigate. I'd like to first remove the Yamaha device connection from your Pandora account and have you set-up Pandora again. 

If you'd like to proceed with this, let me know and I'll remove the connection. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NEVERETT
Local Performer
I thought you’d already done it! I tried to access Pandora through MusicCast a few minutes ago and it worked fine.

I’m not sure why this happened, but appreciate your quick response.

Sandy

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

That's good news, @NEVERETT! Glad to hear it's working again. Just a stab in the dark, but could have been a network glitch, not entirely sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Let me know if it happens again - happy Wednesday!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

1998cor
Local Performer

I just got a new phone and I am getting the Message:"Processing Login. One moment please." How to I log out of pandora? Maybe logging back in will correct the problem 

I am getting a Message "Processing Login. One moment please." When I select pandora on either the av controler app or the musiccast app. It shows the last song played but will not play anything.  When I try to do anything once selected I get the message over and over again.  I am able to play amazon music and all the other music platforms I subscribe to. Just pandora has the issue. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1998cor I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha device from your account.

Please try re-connecting and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this,

0 Kudos

aayala
Underground

I too am having the same issue..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aayala I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha device from your account as well.

Please try re-connecting and let me know if you continue to experience issues.

0 Kudos