cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cannot connect to Pandora" on Amazon Firestick

Dwill827
Local Performer

Changed ISP to T-Mobile. Getting great speed, but Pandora keeps disconnecting on my Amazon Firestick. Tried un/reinstalling, plays for a few minutes, then same error message. Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dwill827 Sorry for any trouble with Pandora on your Amazon Fire TV.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

*For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.*

1. Restart your device: To do this, just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in.
  2. Clear your app data:
  • From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

EEretired
Local Performer

Ditto Dwill827 posted in March 2021, above.  Here it is now Aug 2023 and I have the same "Cannot connect to Pandora" failure with my Amazon FireTV Stick 4K that recently replaced my older Gen3.  If I re-install and open Pandora I get the login screen and as I'm proceeding to enter my email address the screen gets over-written by the "Cannot..." screen and that's it, period.  The Stick is hardwired to my network (~60Mbps) and connects to the TV.  No Wi-Fi.  The tricks and "fixes" posted here and elsewhere do not work, for me.  This problem is year's old so what is the deal! 

0 Kudos