cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

gwenray
Local Performer

Anyone else charged $12.99 this mo for Premium? I didn't receive  anything stating the monthly price was going up. I've been paying $9.99 a mo for a couple years. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
29 Replies

rvrpvr0515
Local Performer

i am currently only signed up for pandora plus ($4.99) which i believe i did not sign up thru pandora site.

do i have to cancel and than sign-up for premium thru pandora to get $9.99 rate? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvrpvr0515 That is correct.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

0 Kudos

rvrpvr0515
Local Performer
if i cancel my Plus membership thru Apple will i lose my current playlist if i re-subsccribe for Premium thru Pandora?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvrpvr0515 No - canceling your subscription through Apple and resubscribing through Pandora will not result in the loss of any of your collection.

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos

splitcane
Underground

Why is Premium $12.99 through iOS app and $9.99 on the web (and also won't let me upgrade via web)??

Can anyone tell me why the prices are different and why I am forced to use iOS to accomplish this upgrade?

Pandora1299.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-26 at 3.29.20 PM.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@splitcane I moved your post over to this existing thread: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for information on why the price point for Pandora Premium is higher when upgrading through Apple, as well as instructions on how to cancel and resubscribe directly through Pandora at the lower rate.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

DarcVader
Local Performer

491C5CA3-317E-49C5-879C-383A79BDDA65.png

Why is it advertised on your website that premium is 9.99/mo when I just tried to upgrade from plus to premium you are charging me 12.99. Why the price difference? Is it because I’m an existing loyal customer that I must pay more? Help! I want to upgrade but this is irking me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DarcVader I moved your post over to this existing thread: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for information on why the price point for Pandora Premium is higher when upgrading through Apple, as well as instructions on how to cancel and resubscribe directly through Pandora at the lower rate.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Speedyx911
Local Performer

Does not $13 a month seem a little much? $6 id b in! Just sayin...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Speedyx911 I moved your post over to this existing thread: $12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos