cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months of Premium Free Offer

Dreamsayer
Local Performer

I received an email offer from Pandora for 3 months of Premium free. The offer states 90 days free, then $9.99 + tax / month afterwards. When signing up using PayPal, it shows I'm going to be charged $9.99 now. What gives?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dreamsayer The initial landing page will show the monthly amount that will be charged after the trial is up.

If you initiate the trial through the link that was provided, no charges should be made on your account until after the 60 days are over.

If you do happen to see a charge process, can you please reply back to me directly in this thread so that I can forward you over to our support team for further investigation?

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dreamsayer As long as you are upgrading the Pandora account that offer was emailed to, you should be able to enjoy that 90-day free trial.

Also make sure you are upgrading from a computer, and not the Pandora app on your mobile device.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

Dreamsayer
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I'm using the link from the email I received on my laptop and the same account. I also tried the blue upgrade button on the web site that offers a 60 day option. That too is going to charge my PayPal $9.99. 

Shouldn't it be showing $0.00? Or does it display the $9.99 but I will not be charged or the charge credited back? Just not the behavior I'm used to when signing up for a trial.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dreamsayer The initial landing page will show the monthly amount that will be charged after the trial is up.

If you initiate the trial through the link that was provided, no charges should be made on your account until after the 60 days are over.

If you do happen to see a charge process, can you please reply back to me directly in this thread so that I can forward you over to our support team for further investigation?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

quarantined
Local Performer

I followed link for 90 days free offer, logged in, and the offer says 60 days. Is this some kind of bait and switch?

3-15-2020

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quarantined Our support team would like to gather additional information on the trial offer you received.  

They will be contacting you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

scuttlebugg
Local Performer

I had the same thing happen just now! It's a promo on yahoo. Says 90, only offers 60 when you sign up. Let me get a screen shot.when I click on the banner, this came up. I followed the link to the pandora site, it all was legit. But the promo period was wrong.when I click on the banner, this came up. I followed the link to the pandora site, it all was legit. But the promo period was wrong.Also showed up in side banner in my yahoo mail.Also showed up in side banner in my yahoo mail.

pandora3.PNG

0 Kudos

scuttlebugg
Local Performer

me too. pics attached. I signed up today and only got 60 days. Can someone please update my account to be 90-day trial free? This seems shifty!pandora2.PNGpandora1.PNGpandora3.PNG

0 Kudos

Bella17
Local Performer

I also subscribed and its also giving me the 60 day trail instead of 90...? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know about this Yahoo promo @scuttlebugg @quarantined @Bella17. I've reported this to our Ad department for further investigation. 

In the meantime, I've asked that our User Support team reach out to you individually by email. Please be on the look out for their follow up. 

🎧Thanks again! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Janine200
Local Performer

I also received an email for a 90-day trial for Pandora Premium (I'm currently subscribed to Pandora Plus). Followed the link and it stated I need to go to my Android app to upgrade. I opened the app and was offered a 30-day trial, not 90. Help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janine200 I escalated your feedback over to our User Support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos