cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Scribd Perks cancelled?

lynettejanine
Local Performer

I am a Scribd customer, and we are given what's called Scribd Perks. One of them is having access to Pandora Plus. I noticed that my Pandora account was 'downgraded' to basic. Does anyone know if Scribd members no longer have access to Pandora Plus? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nopantsthursday @carolion. 👋

We checked in with our team and Scribd no longer offers Pandora as part of their Perks as of March 8, 2022. In the meantime, I will create an email case for you with our team for additional details.

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
37 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lynettejanine I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

jdmccay
Local Performer

I'm guessing so. I had mine canceled today without warning. and when I go to the scribd perks page pandora no longer shows up as one of the options. would have been nice to get an email or something from scribd.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdmccay I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Phancypahnts
Local Performer

Same thing just happened to me, I thought maybe my login was wrong or something.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Phancypahnts. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry for any inconvenience.

I've created a support ticket with our team to help out with this. Someone has already contacted you via email. If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

BlairBern
Local Performer

I have a Scribd subscription. One of the perks is free Pandora and I suddenly started getting commercials again. I checked my Scribd account and I am still a member. Help! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @BlairBern. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Are Scribd Perks cancelled?

Someone from our support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. 

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 🎧

0 Kudos

lbvanhooser
Local Performer

I have a Scribd subscription. One of the perks is free Pandora and I suddenly started getting commercials again. I checked my Scribd account and I am still a member. I notice that Pandora doesn't show up on the perks page anymore.  Has Scribd quietly deleted this benefit?  Can you help?

0 Kudos

Nopantsthursday
Local Performer

Same happened to me. I’d like to hear the answer you received here from Pandora. I submitted an ticket to Scribd asking for an answer. 

0 Kudos

carolion
Local Performer

Same thing here. Hope this is just a glitch!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nopantsthursday @carolion. 👋

We checked in with our team and Scribd no longer offers Pandora as part of their Perks as of March 8, 2022. In the meantime, I will create an email case for you with our team for additional details.

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @lbvanhooser. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Are Scribd Perks cancelled?

Please check out my message about this here, and keep an eye out for an email from our support team soon. 🎧

0 Kudos

jtsmagic
Local Performer

Awww. Same thing here. Looks like it's not included anymore. Should have received notice though.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @jtsmagic. 👋

This is great feedback and I will share with the team in contact with Scribd. 

Did you receive notice from Scribd about the promotion ending? Have you been in contact with their support team?

Let me know as I'd like to share this information as well. 🎧

0 Kudos

lbvanhooser
Local Performer

Thanks, and I'll look forward to hearing from the support team.

0 Kudos

Fargley
Local Performer

I came here wondering the same thing. That's a nice trick, it would have been nice of them to warn us...

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Fargley. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. We've reached out to you via email. If you haven't received the message yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

0 Kudos

FoxCaptain
Local Performer

I was travelling and also started getting ads in my Pandora app. I had to wait until I got access to a desktop to check Scribd Perks since they are not accessible from the Scribd app. I also did not get an email or alert that the perk was being removed.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @FoxCaptain. 👋

Thanks for providing those details about your experience. 

Looks like you were able to resubscribe to Plus through Google Play successfully. 🎧

0 Kudos