cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Google Play - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Office3236
Local Performer

Hello, Need complete billing for 2019 and also all the invoices available for 2020.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Office3236 Nice to see you around the community. 😄

It looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

You should be emailed a copy of your receipt each month from Google Play for your subscription to Pandora. 

If you aren't seeing those on your end, you'll need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Office3236 Nice to see you around the community. 😄

It looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

You should be emailed a copy of your receipt each month from Google Play for your subscription to Pandora. 

If you aren't seeing those on your end, you'll need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

SOsick
Local Performer

Hello,

I need billing receipts for 2021 for my account for our buisness audit - can these be emailed to me?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SOsick You should be emailed a copy of your receipt each month from Google Play for your subscription to Pandora. 

Hope this helps!

debbielapierre0
Local Performer
Bought 1 year subscription on-line at Best Buy. 1st month my Google account
paid it. Just signed up last month January. Ty
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbielapierre0 I do see you upgraded your account to a monthly subscription through Google Play.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mousey1982
Local Performer

Hi, I need copies of my receipts for my subscription. I see quite a few people requesting this, it should be an option. I don't see how having to email you EVERY month a viable solution.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mousey1982 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google Play - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Devildoc
Local Performer

Hello 

I need copies of all my monthly billings for the year of 2022. 

I am an uber driver and I need them for my taxes. 

Also I will be changing services and canceling my subscription because of having to do this right here to request copies of my monthly billing is ridiculous.

I shouldn't have to jump through this many hoops to get copies of my billings.

This is the modern day Era and technology has advanced. Pandora just lost my business and I've had an account for many years!!! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Devildoc I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google Play - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Bank
Local Performer

Could you please send me a copy of the monthly invoices for the 12 months of 2022?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bank I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google Play - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bendmc1973
Local Performer

It is literally insane that there is no way to access a receipt online.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bendmc1973 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google Play - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos