cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Google - Switch to military plan

Braceykay
Local Performer

I'm trying to switch my plan to the military plan. How?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora

@Utelake I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google - Switch to military plan

It looks like your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Student or Military plan is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g., Apple or Google Play).

If you're interested in subscribing to Pandora Premium Military, check out the accepted solution to this thread for more info.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tbwebster700
Local Performer

I have a Pandora account billed through Google Play. I am a verified US Army veteran and would like to switch my account to a billed annually military account.

Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tbwebster700 

Welcome to community!

I moved your message over to an existing thread - Billed by Google - Switch to military plan.

You'll first need to cancel your subscription through Google Play. When that subscription ends, you'll be able to apply for the military rate from our website.

For more info, check out the accepted solution to this thread here OR check out our help page under Pandora Premium: Student & Military plans.

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Freakyrockstone
Local Performer
  • I am a homeless disabled military vet and Pandora is the only thing thats  keeping me from being depressed, but my premium subscription ran out and the subscription I have now is very frustrating,can I get any help? 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Nice to see you around the community, @Freakyrockstone.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google - Switch to military plan

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play.

If you would like to switch back to Pandora Premium, I recommend looking into our Military plan.

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Student or Military plan is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g., Apple or Google Play).

If you're interested in subscribing to Pandora Premium Military, check out the accepted solution to this thread for more info.

If you'd prefer to speak with one of our support agents privately via email, you can also submit a message to them through our contact form here.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

0 Kudos