Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @robertmenzb43!

Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed. If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Keep in mind that the date the charge is reflected on your bank or credit card statement may still vary a day or two from the date you upgrade.

I hope this info is helpful. Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

23 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @robertmenzb43!

Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed. If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Keep in mind that the date the charge is reflected on your bank or credit card statement may still vary a day or two from the date you upgrade.

I hope this info is helpful. Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Pauly
Local Performer
Is it possible to have my Pandora Premium Monthly payment changed to the 1st of each month?
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Pauly.

I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Please check out my above message about adjusting your billing date here.

If you would like to change the date, you can manage your subscription options through Google Play using this article

Hope this info is helpful. See ya around the community! 🎼

0 Kudos

LLGold58
Local Performer

That's what I thought I had to do Thank you

brew102
Local Performer

I am needing help with the date of my payment also.  I had discussed this with Pandora when I first started of February.  I CAN NOT PAY BEFORE THE "3rd"  of the month.  As my SSI check does not come in before then., if that is to much for your business to accept, please let me know and I will find another music subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brew102 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

As mentioned in the accepted solution to this thread, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed.

If you'd like to change your renewal date to something past the 3rd of each month, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your current subscription here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

dshap
Local Performer

Hello,

In order to be reimbursed by my school for the use of Pandora, I need to turn in a receipt prior to May 1st. Is there a way to pay for he new subscription early or change the subscription renewal to April 5th?

Be well!
DShap

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dshap thanks for posting.

If this is something you're interested in, let me know and I can ask our User Support team to contact you via email to further help with this. 

Thanks for being part of community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dshap
Local Performer

Hello and thank you! I canceled and resubscribed and ya know what? They still gave me May 1st as a subscription date. Sigh. Not sure where to go from here. Be well and stay healthy!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dshap I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you via email as they have more visibility into your account details.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Stay safe and healthy as well! 

0 Kudos

Jmyles8200
Local Performer

This method is somewhat strict but it can be worked around however after you’ve subscribed you still can’t at least view what day your being charged?!? Instead, it just says you have subscribed! I would at least like to view the charging date so I know when I’m getting billed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmyles8200 Since your account is upgraded via Google Play, you'd need to go into your subscription settings within your actual Google Play account to view your renewal date through their service.

If you are having trouble locating your subscription within your Google Play account, you will need to get in touch with the Google Play support team directly.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kookie
Underground

How can I change my due date?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kookie I moved your post over to this existing thread: Changing Billing Date

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AdamPandora @AlyssaPandora @MOHLovesAlaska 

I have a solution if any of you see this question elsewhere in the community. I recently contacted Pandora. I wanted to change my billing date. According to Pandora they have no way of changing your billing date. The only way to change your billing date is to temporarily cancel your plan. You can then re-subscribe on the new date you want your billing date to be. 

I'm doing this myself. My plan cancels on Friday. I plan to re-subscribe a few days later to manually adjust my billing. Pandora tells me I will not lose anything in the process. When I re-subscribe on Nov. 4th everything will be back to normal.

Lovelace1955
Local Performer

Dear Pandora I have one problem I enjoyed the music I love the music y’all play I have been a Pandora fan For years I am only asking for you all to move up your a date a payment because The $25 overdraft is really too much I’m only asking could you move your date of payment up to about the 5th Of the month overdraft is hurting me Please please please

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lovelace1955 Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed. If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

Hello,

I have a direct billed subscription with Pandora and the reoccurring date I'm billed isnt ideal. Is there a way to change the date without cancelling and re-subscribing? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EmperorJJ1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Changing Billing Date

Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed.

This can only be accomplished as you mentioned (canceling, and then resubscribing).

If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Hope this helps!