cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after cancellation

vwjettagurl2002
Local Performer

Hi, So my husband had everyone added to the family account. out of the blue after it was paid from ( I saw it on out bank statement) I went to use it, and it had said that my subscription had expired. my husband was away and I paid for the new one, only to hear from my husband days later ( he's active duty away from home) that I was still active on the account. I tried to cancel mine, but it was too late. is there anyway to get a refund? the service glitches, and I'm still active on his account. it took 16 and change twice.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @litahni. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with managing your subscription.

Our User Support team can always be reached here.

In the meantime, I've created a support case for you, and someone from our team will reach out to you via email soon.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
150 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for bringing this up @vwjettagurl2002

I've checked in with our User Support team, and someone will be reaching out to you via email shortly to assist with this issue. Thanks for your patience during this process!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

iamthehammer
Local Performer

Well. Don't ever get a pandora premium account.

I got one for like a month in january and then cancelled it, because I didn't want it anymore. I've been out of the country since then, using a different bank account, and then suddenly in july I found out that they were still charging me for an account that I haven't used for 7 months! I cancelled it again, and lo and behold I look a week ago and once again they are still charging me! Finally got it fully cancelled, deleted my card number from they're records, and demanded a full refund for ten months of this  account (about $107, btw). They have the audacity to tell me that they will only refund me one month of my subscribtion, so I guess I only lost $97 to this stupidity. I literally cancelled twice, and they still won't do anything about my money that I'll never get back. I'm not a wealthy dude, literally this is seriously killing my ability to feed myself. I will never, ever, ever be using pandora radio again, and I seriously suggest that you all delete your cards from their records permanantly. They have lost my trust, my business, and quite frankly, I hope they enjoy the $97 that they literally stole from me. I'm sure giving it back to me would put quite the hole in their ability to run their company, so I guess that's what I get for using the worst radio in the world. If you're reading this, I highly recommend you stop using pandora immediately.

Sincerely, an insulted customer

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity & format

AdamPandora

@iamthehammer We apologize for your experience with this - I have got in touch with our support team, and they have informed me that they will be reaching back out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

CindyLynn7613
Local Performer

My account was charged for using Pandora and I canceled the subscription and it is supposed to end tomorrow but you charged my account today. I would like a refund please cause now I can't pay my rent, thanks to you guys.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

kungfuchoirboy
Local Performer

Could @Pandora Support contact me re charges following free trial period.  I'd canceled but still have been chared $9.99

thanks,

Will.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CindyLynn7613 Our support team has informed me that they will sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kungfuchoirboy Nice to see you around our community.

I reached out to our support team on your behalf, and they have confirmed with me that they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Marklar
Local Performer

It might be too late, but you can dispute the charges with Google Play (if was Android - I'm assuming you can do the same for other sources).  I had a similar experience with another company, but when I went through Google Play, I was rapidly refunded.

0 Kudos

svong1
Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription a little too late and was charged for the year subscription. Refund?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@svong1 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

drlamantia
Local Performer
I wasn't aware this was a repeating subscription. I cancelled as soon as I found it on my credit card. I cancelled and request a refund. Moderator?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@drlamantia I've escalated this to our support team - they will be contacting you directly via email.

Keep an eye out for their message and they'll be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Jenniferspears8
Local Performer

I want my subscription canceled, which I thought I already did, it has charged my account this month again. I want a refund for this months charge I dont even use pandora anymore.

AdamPandora

@Jenniferspears8 Our support tam has confirmed that you already have a case open with them.

Please keep an eye out for their reply to your email, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

davida9737
Local Performer

Hi. I cancelled my Pandora account on Dec. 10, the day my trial was to end. I was still charged $54.89. Can you please tell me what this charge is for and if it is in error may I please be refunded?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@davida9737 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

daitch
Local Performer

I have a monthly charge of $10 going to Pandora, but none of my families accounts show as being a paid account and as far as I know none of us have a dupe account.  How can I find the information associated with the account I'm getting billed for to:  1. Cancel it, and/or 2. See if someone got a hold of my CC info and is using it for Pandora without my knowledge?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @daitch thanks for posting! I'm going to ask our User Support team reach out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. They will be able to look into this. 👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

daitch
Local Performer
I replied to the e-mail two weeks ago with all the requested information and haven't heard anything back. Is anyone out there?
0 Kudos