cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still charged after canceling subscription

Local Performer

My account was charged for using Pandora and I canceled the subscription and it is supposed to end tomorrow but you charged my account today. I would like a refund please cause now I can't pay my rent, thanks to you guys.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Still charged after canceling subscription

@CindyLynn7613 Our support team has informed me that they will sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I have the same problem as CindyLynn (above) and I would like the charge to my card to be cancelled, or refunded. Please contact me.

0 Kudos

@mjg7328 Our support team would be happy to look into this with you.

They will be contacting you separately via email - please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Charged For Cancelled Account

Local Performer

Hi. I cancelled my Pandora account on Dec. 10, the day my trial was to end. I was still charged $54.89. Can you please tell me what this charge is for and if it is in error may I please be refunded?

0 Kudos

Re: Charged For Cancelled Account

@davida9737 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I was charged for a yearly subscription as well when I cancelled mine. I need this reversed. It was a monthly subscription, so this doesn't make any sense.

0 Kudos

@pdxmark Our support team has informed me that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

They will be replying to you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Refund on canceled subscription

Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription a little too late and was charged for the year subscription. Refund?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Refund on canceled subscription

@svong1 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Local Performer
I wasn't aware this was a repeating subscription. I cancelled as soon as I found it on my credit card. I cancelled and request a refund. Moderator?
0 Kudos

@drlamantia I've escalated this to our support team - they will be contacting you directly via email.

Keep an eye out for their message and they'll be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos