cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you get access to all an artists material with paid subscription

bconvis
Local Performer

Using the Free Version of Pandora and shuffle about 20 or my favorite artists. After doing this for about 5 years I am finding that Pandora pretty much plays the same songs from the artists over and over again. I am wondering if anybody knows if I pay for Pandora, will I now be able to shuffle through all the songs from an artist? Or will I continue to hear the same songs over and over , just without ads?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bconvis Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you will have the option to shuffle through all of an artists songs in our catalog.

This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening.

You can also create customized playlists where you can pick and choose the specific songs you want to include in your listening session.

Use this link to learn more about upgrading.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bconvis Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you will have the option to shuffle through all of an artists songs in our catalog.

This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening.

You can also create customized playlists where you can pick and choose the specific songs you want to include in your listening session.

Use this link to learn more about upgrading.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos