cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does subscription transfer to other devices after upgrading?

williamprice
Local Performer

I just opened a 4,99 trial membership on my hp lab top at home. Will this 30 day trial with no adds eventually be extended to my android smart phone? Or do I need to open a different account for my android smart phone

thanks

william price

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamprice Nice to see you around the Community.

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

So as long as you are signed into your paid account on your Android phone, you should be able to receive the benefits of your subscription immediately.

Hope this helps clarify!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamprice Nice to see you around the Community.

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

So as long as you are signed into your paid account on your Android phone, you should be able to receive the benefits of your subscription immediately.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos