cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
110 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Waldrep1717 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

jlutzdsc
Local Performer

I have one Pandora Account, checked all emails and only one has a subscription.  Being double charged monthly on my credit card.  Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlutzdsc I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

mjreynolds
Local Performer

I am being double charged for Pandora and I am super annoyed. This has been going on for months! At first I thought it was a mistake because I upgraded to the Premium service, but it has continued. I am about ready to totally cancel my service if I don't get results!! How fast can I get results!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjreynolds I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

tnicholson14325
Local Performer

I am being charged on roku pandor account with the same email i have on the app which is also charging my card attached to my google play. 

I got charged 9.99 and 5.99? 

How do I fix this its happened several times. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tnicholson14325. 👋

Sorry to hear about the double charges. Since this involves your account and subscription, I've created an case for you with our support team.

Someone will reach out to you via email soon. Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

tnicholson14325
Local Performer

Thank you

Tori Nicholson

mod edit: removed personal information

Courtneyf1996
Local Performer

I have also been charged twice for my subscription this month. This is the first month I paid for premium on Friday March 29 I paid that day. Today, only 4 days later, I got another notification that I paid once again. This is ridiculous that you guys haven’t corrected this problem after so many complaints. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Courtneyf1996 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Courtneyf1996
Local Performer
I’d like to speak to someone on the phone. I have continuously been ignored
by your support team. I’m tired of it.
0 Kudos