cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
107 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tanoice69 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Bcky7
Local Performer

I have been charged twice in April and not at all happy about it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bcky7 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

richardlubell
Local Performer

Getting billed multiple times from Pandora - Premium and Internet Radio

It appears I have TWO Pandora accounts. I have a Premium account for $9.99/month, and an Internet Radio account for $5.32/month. Do I really need both, and if so why? I use Alexa at home and occasionally request a particular song or artist to be played. Which account is responsible for delivering that to my Alexa? I basically do NOT use Pandora in my car or my wife's car, but if I did which one would be delivering that? My wife's car has Apple Play... mine does not ... If I keep both, do I need to be running Pandora on my iPhone while driving to hear tunes? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@richardlubell I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lemax
Local Performer

I had to block my credit card due to loss. I entered the details of the new credit card and received a double charge. One on July 6th and one on July 12th.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lemax I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Igotluckey
Local Performer

I just noticed I’m being double charged for a long time and I’m not sure why. Don’t know how to get a hold of anyone. Why would I be charged two times for the same account. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Igotluckey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

twileybak
Local Performer

Please explain why I am being billed $5.40 twice a month

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twileybak I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

SB85
Local Performer

I was updating my checking account when I noticed a double charge of $8.52 USD; one on SEPT 7, 2023 and the next on SEPT 8, 2023. Is there a reason for this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SB85 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mariabee
Local Performer

We have two separate Pandora accounts, but one is Basic, for free, with ads.  The other is Pandora Plus.  However, each year since 2021, we are charged on our credit card the Pandora Plus charge ($55) in June, and then again in July.  It is impossible to find anyway to speak live with someone at Pandora about this.  Emails through your website go unanswered.  If you can't help us, we will have to cancel both our accounts and go to our state AG for some help.  Of course, we don't even know  for sure if one of those charges is a mistake for the Basic account, or someone else hacking us!  Five minutes on the phone with someone iat Pandora Customer Service could surely clear this up. Why is it so hard to get Customer Service from Pandora?  Why is there no one to speak to, except my state AG?  I really hope someone at your organization will get in touch.  It's terrible to take people's money without any accounting about what you're charging for.  And having zero ways to make live contact with a human being is also unacceptable. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mariabee I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

850Neil
Local Performer

Double charged my cash app card.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@850Neil I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

stansberryland
Local Performer

I am being double charged for my account.  My user name is stansberrlyand.  Can you please correct this?

Thanks, Chris

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stansberryland I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Waldrep1717
Local Performer

I have been paying for the premium package for the past year and just noticed that I have also been charged for an additional $5.99 package every month for the past year. How do I get credited back for this? I should not be charged for two packages. 

0 Kudos