cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Subscriptions are currently unavailable" when upgrading through Google Play

Sking3489
Local Performer

It says subscriptions unavailable try again later. I dont want to lose my collections!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
30 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Triplea1979 @Oceanflowin I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Subscriptions are currently unavailable" when upgrading through Google Play

This issue should now be resolved and I do see the two of you were able to successfully restore your subscriptions back to your account.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Gr8fulKev
Local Performer

Does anyone know why subscriptions aren't available?? Used to have one and am trying to reactivate it. About to use Spotify instead. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Gr8fulKev. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting your experience.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with upgrading. Please check your email soon. If you don't see the message, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

TarantulaMan83
Local Performer

I am having this issue as well, and I've been a pandora family customer for almost 2 years now. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TarantulaMan83 I do see your account is currently upgraded to the family plan.

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

njones2706
Local Performer

It's 12/1/2021.  This didn't work for me.  Any other ideas?  I have an apple phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@njones2706 This thread was specific for users running into issues upgrading through Google Play.

As of right now I'm showing your account is already upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple. 

To clarify, are you receiving an error message when you attempt to upgrade to Pandora Premium?

If so, can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

KMC88
Local Performer

Hi! I am trying to upgrade my free account to either plus or premium but keep getting the above error. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KMC88 Sorry for any trouble with that.

I took a look at your account and do see you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Plus directly through our website.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

KellyCartera
Local Performer

I am receiving the same error message, only after having current subscription cancelled without warning?!??? Wth?!?? I was subscribed, then it expired even though I set it to auto-renew and when I try to resubscribe I'm told "subscriptions are unavailable"!!! I received no emails letting me know that my subscription would be expiring at any point before this and I feel completely shut out of the app. 😡

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KellyCartera I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos