cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan invitation is accepted but not applied to account

aliyallah
Local Performer

Hello all,

I am having difficulties inviting a family member to my Family subscription. I sent the invite, it was received via email and ACCEPTED. I then logged into Pandora using the person's email that was used in the invite. The person already has a Pandora account. The person logged in just fine but all he is seeing is the basic Pandora. On the master family account, it says INVITE PENDING. What am I doing wrong? Please help. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
53 Replies

dandaph
Local Performer

Like everyone else here I have sent the invites and accepted them. But when I login to those accounts they are still on the free account. Please update all of them

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @dandaph. 👋

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I've gone ahead and manually added those accounts to your Premium Family plan.

There is one email address that doesn't have a Pandora account associated with it. This individual would first need to create a Pandora account under that email address or share the email address associated with an existing Pandora account.

You can determine which account this is by going to your Settings > Subscription > Manage Family Plan.

From here, you can see which accounts are actively associated with your plan.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

dandaph
Local Performer

I have now created a Pandora accont for that one remmaing account. Can you please go back in and set that last one up. Thank you

0 Kudos

dandaph
Local Performer

Please set up the last on now

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @dandaph. 👋

Looks like you were able to add the last account to your plan successfully.

You should be all set now.

Happy listening! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

Peteklop
Local Performer

Just renewed premium subscription. All family members using established pandora accounts show invite pending now. How do I get them accepted?  TIA

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Peteklop I've gone ahead and manually accepted those invitations on my end.

They should now all be good to go.

If anyone is still having issues with their subscription, please reply to this thread and let me know.

0 Kudos

TopKey
Local Performer

i'm having the same problem.  i was invited, accepted, but it's not working. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TopKey I do see you were able to successfully join the Premium Family plan shortly after posting your message on the Community.

If you need further assistance, the main account holder of your Premium Family plan will need to contact our support team here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

TopKey
Local Performer
Yes thank you for the response. We were able to connect after several tries.

michpitrucha63
Local Performer

I am having trouble getting my premium family access. I have accepted the email invite and am still on the free plan. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michpitrucha63 It looks like you were able to successfully join the Premium Family plan shortly after posting on the Community.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

0 Kudos

jrmoore1965
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I've sent an invitation to someone from my premium family account.  The invitation has been accepted but the invitee is seeing upgrade advertisements and I see "invite pending" in the manage family plan panel.  I have tried canceling/resending the invitation with similar results.  What is the solution, please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrmoore1965 I've manually added that user to your Premium Family account on my end.

If you experience any other issues with your subscription, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos