cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to locate your subscription details

worktalk
Local Performer

How do you find out if you have Plus or Premium? And how do I get the ad-free on all my devices?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @worktalk. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

Your Subscription:

Looks like you're upgraded to a free trial Pandora Plus subscription directly through our website. You can find out more about all of the subscription options we offer here: Pandora Subscription FAQs 

To view your subscription options:

1. Sign into your Pandora account from a computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Select Settings and then Subscriptions.

If you're using a mobile device or tablet:

1. Click on the Profile icon > Click on the Gear symbol ⚙️ to get to your Settings.
  2. From your Settings scroll down to Subscription.
  3. From the Subscription tab, you can view your current plan.

++

Pandora Plus on your Devices:

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

If you need help getting set up on other devices, I'll need more details about what device you're looking to use Pandora on.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always happy to help! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @worktalk. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

Your Subscription:

Looks like you're upgraded to a free trial Pandora Plus subscription directly through our website. You can find out more about all of the subscription options we offer here: Pandora Subscription FAQs 

To view your subscription options:

1. Sign into your Pandora account from a computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Select Settings and then Subscriptions.

If you're using a mobile device or tablet:

1. Click on the Profile icon > Click on the Gear symbol ⚙️ to get to your Settings.
  2. From your Settings scroll down to Subscription.
  3. From the Subscription tab, you can view your current plan.

++

Pandora Plus on your Devices:

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

If you need help getting set up on other devices, I'll need more details about what device you're looking to use Pandora on.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always happy to help! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos