cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription shows in Apple settings to cancel

Mmlynch08
Local Performer

Good morning, I recently switch from a premium account to a family premium account.  When I sent my invites out to family, one member is unable to join our plan because it says he has an existing Pandora account through iTunes.  However when I go to his iTunes subscriptions, nothing is shown so I’m unable to cancel that to accept the new invite.  What would you suggest for my next step?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmlynch08 I had our support team take a look, and they did mention one person you sent an invite to is currently upgraded through Apple already.

If no subscription is showing within the Apple account on their device, then that means the subscription was purchased on a different Apple account.

I recommend reaching out directly to Apple support for help canceling that subscription - that way you can help prevent that family member from getting charged moving forward.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Once their subscription expires and they start hearing ads again, they should then be able to accept the invitation to join your family plan.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmlynch08 I had our support team take a look, and they did mention one person you sent an invite to is currently upgraded through Apple already.

If no subscription is showing within the Apple account on their device, then that means the subscription was purchased on a different Apple account.

I recommend reaching out directly to Apple support for help canceling that subscription - that way you can help prevent that family member from getting charged moving forward.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Once their subscription expires and they start hearing ads again, they should then be able to accept the invitation to join your family plan.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

bkenn0004
Local Performer

Want to cancel-Pandora shows subscription managed by iTunes but not found in Apple account

Need to cancel but caught in circular logic. Will dispute CC charge if solution can't be found.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkenn0004 This likely means your subscription was originally purchased on a different Apple account than the one you are currently logged in with on your iOS device.

Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on our end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

You'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!
0 Kudos

opant1234
Local Performer

I also cannot find the subscription, it is going through apple and i get the emails, but there is nothing in my subscriptions anywhere

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@opant1234 This likely means your subscription was originally purchased on a different Apple account than the one you are currently logged in with on your iOS device.

Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on our end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

You'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!
0 Kudos