cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Receiving 2 Offline Stations for Pandora Plus

Vs995child
Local Performer

When i got my thank you email for subscribing to plus it i would get 4 offline stations. Im only getting 2, why is this?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Vs995child.

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device?

Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations. At this time, Pandora Plus listeners cannot add, delete or swap out which stations will be available for offline listening. 

In the meantime, if you're wanting to have other offline stations available to you, try listening to those other stations more (ones that are currently not on your Offline station list). Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available to you offline (based on your listening habits), we may surprise you with adding them to your list.

Hope this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Tlhowde
Local Performer

why am I only able to get 2 stations on my plus plan when it says you get 4? I use to get 3 and now only 2

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tlhowde I've moved your most to this thread because it sounds like you're having a similar issue with offline listening. 

If you haven't peformed any troubleshooting steps, let's give it a try to see if they will help. 

I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora open and in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Steve60901
Local Performer

Log out and back in, fixed mine right quick. I had my 3 stations in 3-4 mins. Also I've never seen 4 stations, just three. Ever unless I pay for the big plan.

0 Kudos