cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to restore Family Plan after resubscribing

jeremyco
Local Performer

I’ve had to get a new debit card two different times due to fraud and I didn’t think to update payment for Pandora. Why does it reset the family plan and I have to invite people back after restoring service? I have updated the payment info as soon as the email has came in, but why doesn’t Pandora keep the subscription as is?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeremyco I definitely understand your frustration.

If you'd like to have the option of restoring your Premium Family plan subscription after it lapses, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you will need to re-send out those invitations to the other family members you'd like to add to your plan. They will then need to accept those invitations that get emailed to them in order to activate the subscription.

If you run into any issues, please let us know - you can also reach out to our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gt_pedaler
Local Performer

I have the family plan and share it with my wife. I recently had to get a new debit card and didn't update my account payment method. I really only noticed the change when  I started hearing commercials. So now I went onto my account and fixed the payment issue. I even received an email showing receipt of payment as of today. But the wife's account has not yet been switched back on. Her account has commercials and will not play full albums like before. It also shows the upgrade box in the top left when in the phone app. I had thought her account would just reactivate on its own.  Please let me know how I can make this happen as quickly and easily as possible. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeremyco I definitely understand your frustration.

If you'd like to have the option of restoring your Premium Family plan subscription after it lapses, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you will need to re-send out those invitations to the other family members you'd like to add to your plan. They will then need to accept those invitations that get emailed to them in order to activate the subscription.

If you run into any issues, please let us know - you can also reach out to our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gt_pedaler I do see you were able to successfully re-invite your wife's account to your Premium Family plan yesterday.

As long as she is signed into the account that you added to the plan, she should be good to go.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos