cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

BillBarb
Local Performer

I am currently paying for Pandora Plus through PayPal.  Unexplainably, I am no longer receiving the benefits.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
94 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xSkateTrashx I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently set up with the free service.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Seedy
Local Performer

I've been a loyal customer with a direct deposit paid subscription.  My phone was damaged bought another one now I'm receiving ads & commercials

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Seedy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

NancyR
Local Performer

I was just billed for my Subscription of $4.99. My account hasn’t been upgraded to this yet. Anyway you can look into this for me. 

All Very Satisfied Customer 

Nancy Raulerson 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NancyR I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Simba1
Local Performer

I changed credit cards I paid for my Subscription as of February 12, 2023 you received a second payment as of March 12, 2023 and I’m still receiving music with advertisement

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simba1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Simba1
Local Performer

I renewed February 12 of 2023 and now it’s March 12, 2023 and today is 15 March and I still have not received commercial free music on Pandora I want to know why. And how will this be resolved. And to be accountable for the money that you already took and I have not received commercial free music. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simba1 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

larryreppert
Local Performer

I selected a 30 day free trial then 9.99/mo through paypal. It charged my card right away and It didn't upgrade me. I might not qualify for the 30 day. I don't mind if it at least upgrade me since I paid.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@larryreppert I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jorgebusta51
Local Performer

I don't know why I started to get commercials while listening to pandora on my cell phone I have a subscription, I don't get them on my PC at home

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jorgebusta51 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Suzannealbanese
Local Performer

I signed up for a free trial and tried to cancel before the end date.  I wanted to cancel because they never delivered the commercial free station promised.  I have been being charged $10.65 a month on my credit card with no resolution to any requests.  It shows i have no subscription on my account so why am i being charged for one?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suzannealbanese I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Bwyatt
Local Performer

commercials on commercial free subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bwyatt I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Chrisd123blake
Local Performer

Thank you, why would I have more than 1 account ? I used to have pandora on another phone ???

the only icon I got had my old music on it, but now has ads. 

I really only wanted no ads, Plus maybe ?

but you have been paid for Prem

thank you, I’m frustrated getting billed for Prem, which I don’t have anyway and Only wanted Pandora w/no ads

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chrisd123blake I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lbespenan
Local Performer

I paid $55-ish for a subscription around February 2023 (I think), for the year and am still getting commercials. I am at work and cannot dig into my credit card account right now but am wondering if someone there can please look into this.

Thank you

0 Kudos