cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

Bibsy
Local Performer

I've been paying for commercail free music yet I'm now getting commercials.

Did something change?   Please advise.    Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread so that it appears at the top. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Upate - 08/16/24:

Hi, everyone!

If you were recently charged for a Pandora subscription and you are not receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

You can submit a message through our contact form here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies

AdamPandora

@Bibsy From what I can see, it looks like your subscription may have expired.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Caradonato
Local Performer

My account is paid through the Apple pandora app . I don’t have commercials when I use the app but when I login on a computer I get commercials.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Caradonato I'm showing the Pandora account associated with your community profile is currently set up with the free service.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jamieshima
Local Performer

I paid for one year premium and getting ads after three months

My playlists are also gone.  I need help getting rid of ads and why are my playlists gone?

0 Kudos

Mattbcs816
Local Performer

Recently upgraded from plus to premium. When I click subscriptions in app and iTunes it shows I’m upgraded. But it still shows “get premium” in top left of app and when I click it, it says I have premium. When I try to use any of the premium features, like play a specific song, it tells me to upgrade to premium. I’ve deleted app and reinstalled, log in and out several times. Still no luck. 

0 Kudos

Jorden22
Local Performer

I just recently switched over from Spotify and am about to lose it. Why can’t I see my subscription? Why can’t I cancel when I want to cancel it? I just paid for the subscription and it doesn’t even work?? Can’t skip days I do t have enough. It says I don’t have the subscription even after I verified my military service. I need help I’m irritated and frustrated with the fact that I paid for something that doesn’t even work. 

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. 

I tried the free trial it’s not working my subscription wasn’t updated. I give up cancel my subscription please. 

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jamieshima I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mattbcs816 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jorden22 The Pandora account associated with your community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

0 Kudos

hj6381379
Local Performer

nothing changed but for no reason I'm getting comercials

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hj6381379 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread so that it appears at the top. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Upate - 08/16/24:

Hi, everyone!

If you were recently charged for a Pandora subscription and you are not receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

You can submit a message through our contact form here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos