cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

BillBarb
Local Performer

I am currently paying for Pandora Plus through PayPal.  Unexplainably, I am no longer receiving the benefits.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
94 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lbespenan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

S10099016
Local Performer

my adds do not play so what do i do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@S10099016 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

ergsav
Local Performer

same with me...i have been at this for 1 week...pandora should be more proactive for their customer. this one is ready to cancel 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ergsav I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

burkard99
Local Performer

recently changed cell phone. Have had pandora premium for 2 years and have been paying 4.99 per month via paypal. Now it plays like un-upgraded plan and I can't figure out how to get back to premium.

How do I do it! your user interface is terrrible!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@burkard99 Based off of what I am seeing, the account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

This likely means your upgraded account is registered under a different email address.

If you remember what email address that is, you will need to sign out of Pandora on your new cell phone, and then sign back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Ridlr2
Local Performer

I’ve had pandora since 2010 and was getting pandora plus up until 6 months ago, but I been charged for it, I demand a refund and resubscription , it’s only fair, now everyone is getting the shaft to make up for Covid 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ridlr2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

gwright
Local Performer

Paid for no ads and now I have ads! This customer service **ahem**! I want HELP!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gwright I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

gwright
Local Performer

Premium subscription still Ads Ads & Ads???

I don't know how! The Screen is always the sme asking fo a upgrade choice! ???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BillBarb I do see have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

tdkyoga
Local Performer

I pay for my subscription.  Why are ads still popping up?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdkyoga I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

sputtertoad
Local Performer

I have been a listener now for 10+ years. I have a Pandora+ subscription that I listen to everyday as I work. All of a sudden I am getting both audible and visual ads. When I go to look at my payment info (thinking something might have changed) it shows the correct card information (the same one I have been using for a year and a half now). It is not expired, it has all the correct information. So what gives?

can I please get my service back to what you sold me? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sputtertoad It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company.

This being said, I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus yesterday.

For additional information, please contact our support team directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

sputtertoad
Local Performer

Well here is where I laugh, cause I did not update my payment info I just re-entered what was already there with the same card. I used the same card with the same expiration date and all the same info and now it works, why could you accept it as a new card but could not renew the account with it as you have been doing every month now for a number of years... nothing changed... 

0 Kudos

Brittany3618
Local Performer

I purchased pandora premium and now it wants me to pay for it again

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brittany3618 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos