cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

BillBarb
Local Performer

I am currently paying for Pandora Plus through PayPal.  Unexplainably, I am no longer receiving the benefits.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
96 Replies

SabrinaT
Local Performer

I paid for upgrade and it was not applied to my account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SabrinaT I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Buildemfast
Local Performer
Billed for upgrade but still not getting pandora plus. I’ve been charged for pandora plus but still getting ads and not able to choose my songs or go to my created albums
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Buildemfast. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. To keep everything tidy, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Paid but not receiving upgrade

I do see that you activated free Premium Access recently, which allows you to listen to content on-demand after viewing an advertisement. You won't be charged for these sessions and you can find out more about how they work here: Premium Access

In the meantime, I've escalated your issue to our team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your subscription and payment. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

Rogerpaolini
Local Performer

I cancelled my Pandora account last summer when I saw that I was paying $9.99 a month and still getting commercials. I got no response from Pandora. I just discovered that I have been being billed $9.99 a month on my Amex account since October 8, 2022. I have been listening to  commercials since last summer. Please help resolve this. (email)

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

Diamond in the Rough

A Local NPR station dedicated to Oldies, Blues & Big Band has more variety than Pandora stations do. That doesn't say much for Pandora.

I made a new station and added 5 artists and you only play music by those artists. I pay 4.99 a month, so I expect more variety than that. I started a station called Vic Damone with 8-10 artists, yet I am not getting the variety of Easy Listening artists like Peggy Lee (who is a seed artist). You keep moving the goal posts (Changing the rules.) 

I cancelled my subscription to Pandora Plus. It's not giving me the variety I want. My CD library is more than adequate along with 2 local radio stations and Amazon Music Free.

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rogerpaolini! Thanks for posting to community.

It looks like you may have more than one Pandora account. From the information you've provided I've found two Pandora accounts under two different email addresses.

I've gone ahead and escalated your message to our User Support team for further assistance since we'll need to gather additional information that we aren't allowed to post on community.

The agent will contact you via the Gmail account associated with your community profile. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bajagirl1
Local Performer

Upgraded and still receiving commercials?

this happened after I had to reset my phone to factory reset

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bajagirl1 The account associated with your Community profile does not appear to be upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jmiller
Local Performer

Updated payment info and payment has cleared my account  but Pandora won't give me my content.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmiller I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Djc_los
Underground

I am in the same boat. I paid for Pandora Family Premium 1 year subscription, worked for two months. Now I no longer have the subscription/benefits. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Djc_los I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Djc_los
Underground

@AdamPandora Thank you for the quick response and turnaround time in resolving my issue. WOOHOO!!! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Djc_los. 😎

0 Kudos

familyhemail
Local Performer

Hello

I Paid for family plan but I still get commercials and the upgrade bubble is still showing on my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@familyhemail I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Zackmiller55
Local Performer

I have had premium for a long time my payment went out today and for some reason it’s acting as if I don not have premium anymore??? I either want my money back for this month or my account fixed 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zackmiller55 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Leej9966
Local Performer

Paid for premium still getting ads

0 Kudos