cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

billblanchard01
Local Performer

I am paying the $4.99 subscription but I am still getting ad like, Washington Department of Health, advertisement for getting Pandora free for 30 days.  Why am I paying for the service if I am still getting ads?

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing commercials with a paid subscription

AdamPandora

@billblanchard01 I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it doesn't appear to be upgraded.

Is it possible your upgraded account is registered under a different email address?

If so, try signing out of Pandora, and signing back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

I do not want advertisments.

bobvan
Local Performer

I am paying for no **ahem** adds.  I pay for this purpose.  Why do I still get adds between songs?

Free is adds.  I am not free.  I am paying.  STOP the Adds, between songs.  

0 Kudos

Re: I do not want advertisments.

AdamPandora

@bobvan I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it doesn't appear to be upgraded.

Is it possible your upgraded account is registered under a different email address?

If so, try signing out of Pandora, and signing back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Starting a playlist

AARagan
Local Performer

I can not seem to figure out how to start a playlist. I have followed what Google says, but the +Playlist is no where. Does it take time to get start, if I just signed up for Pandora Premium?

0 Kudos

Re: Starting a playlist

AdamPandora

@AARagan I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it doesn't appear to be upgraded.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AARagan
Local Performer

Adam, I didn't know if you saw this if I returned to the email I received. 

My PayPal account says the below.

(PayPal: preauthorization $9.99 USD . On March 2, 2021. $9.99 was preauthorized for a purchase on your card xx-5751. If it isn't completed for a different amount, any pending amounts will drop off, usually within a day. )

I am not sure what to do. Please advise, if I will receive an email from Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AARagan I do see our support team sent you a follow up email.

Please make sure to check that out if you haven't already done so, and if you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to their message.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

Nicoledeerubio
Local Performer

I have not attempted to use premium yet I’m hearing adds when I’ve been paying 4.99 for a while now. How do I fix this? 

0 Kudos

Re: Still hearing ads with Pandora Plus

AdamPandora

@Nicoledeerubio I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it doesn't appear to be upgraded.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Premium family

Tankglh21
Local Performer

My pandora premium family is playing adds and won't let me skip like normal 

0 Kudos

Re: Premium family

AdamPandora

@Tankglh21 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you if you still need assistance with this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos