cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Premium not showing up

Local Performer

65093AB7-77F7-4834-B8FF-0E7D914BB69B.png

When I try to go to the settings page and hit retrieve my subscription it says subscriptions are currently available. I only have one Apple ID and it shows the subscription right here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium not showing up

@Bri1 Our support mentioned they did reach back out to you via email to help with this.

If you are still experiencing issues with this, please make sure to reach back out to them by replying directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

Local Performer

I have a trial for 30 days.and I not getting it on my phone

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

Hi @NancyFresquez thanks for posting to community! 

I checked the account associated with your community profile and it does not appear to be upgraded at this time. 

Is it possible that you have more than one Pandora account? Could you confirm the account you are logged in with?

You can confirm the account by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.
  4. If this is not correct, scroll down and select Sign Out. Then log back in with the above email address and your Pandora password.

Let me know how it goes! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Not getting premium features

Local Performer

I received a code for 3 months of Pandora premium but I'm not getting the premium features. I've logged out and back in a few times and even deleted and reinstalled the app but still not getting it.  Not sure what I am doing wrong so I need some help please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not getting premium features

@amyjo0922 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

Local Performer

I have Pandora Premium on my phone for $12.99/month, but on my web browser it is telling me I only have Pandora Plus.. What gives? Do I have to pay two separate fees to have it on my phone and web browser??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

@loveywatson Our support team has confirmed that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to help get this figured out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

Local Performer

Thanks.. But now on my phone it's telling me my Premium subscription expired, please resubscribe.. When I 'resubscribe', it says I already have Premium.. Hoping the team works fast!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

more money to stop free adds??

Local Performer

my sons autistic loves Reggae music so i purchased the 9.99 now it states to stop the continuing adds pay another 12.99 for 60 days?? please help what does one have to do in order for kids to-enjoy the simple things without the mess of marketing 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: more money to stop free adds??

@rollin155 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora - someone from our support team will be contacting you separately via email to get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Subscription isn't working

Local Performer

I’ve paid 14.00  for pandora premium and 5.00  for pandora plus and neither one of them works . 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos