cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Session Broken?

AdlerSnow
Underground

I watch the ad, then only receive unlimited skips on free stations; no single songs or premium playlists...was something changed? Have tried logging out and logging back in. Have also tried the app, on phone, and on browser...same outcome for all.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdlerSnow That is very strange - our engineers are interested in looking into this further, however they are requesting additional information before they do so.

They have enabled a trace on your account to see if they can catch anything on the back-end.

Can you please try reproducing this issue when you get a chance, and reply back to this thread as soon as it happens?

Please make sure to let me know what device you are using when the Premium Session doesn't allow you to play your collected songs.

Also if possible, can you please send me a screenshot/screen-recording of what you are seeing when the Premium Session isn't working correctly?

Thanks for all your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdlerSnow Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Based off of what we are seeing, it does appear you've initiated a couple of Premium Sessions today.

With that being said, it doesn't sound like you are receiving the full benefits of the free session.

To clarify, how have you been initiating these sessions when you noticed they are no longer working?

Are you searching for a specific song to play on demand, and after watching the ad to initiate your Premium Session, that song doesn't actually play?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdlerSnow
Underground

That is correct; I search for the song, watch the ad (even get the little ding implying it worked) and then song will not play...just sits on whatever station i had been on previously. Also does not play songs from my collection, nor stations. Has been doing this for a couple weeks at least. I try clicking on them and get a little circle outline but won't do anything. Only plays free stations.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdlerSnow That is very strange - our engineers are interested in looking into this further, however they are requesting additional information before they do so.

They have enabled a trace on your account to see if they can catch anything on the back-end.

Can you please try reproducing this issue when you get a chance, and reply back to this thread as soon as it happens?

Please make sure to let me know what device you are using when the Premium Session doesn't allow you to play your collected songs.

Also if possible, can you please send me a screenshot/screen-recording of what you are seeing when the Premium Session isn't working correctly?

Thanks for all your help with this!

0 Kudos

AdlerSnow
Underground

Oddly is working now; unsure if you guys did anything...thanks?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdlerSnow Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

It's possible there was just a slight hiccup in the service which was interfering with your Premium sessions. 

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos