cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price discrepancy

Jenngillies
Local Performer

Pandora Plus was $6.39 in September. I got charged $11.75 for October. Pandora, get my f-ing money right! And why is there no way to contact customer support directly? Cowards. 

Jennifer Gronkoski

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenngillies It sounds like you may have multiple accounts that are registered and upgraded to one of our paid services if you are seeing multiple charges on your end.

For future reference, there are a number of ways you can reach out to our support team - check out this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

I have created a ticket with them for you this time.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenngillies It sounds like you may have multiple accounts that are registered and upgraded to one of our paid services if you are seeing multiple charges on your end.

For future reference, there are a number of ways you can reach out to our support team - check out this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

I have created a ticket with them for you this time.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jenngillies
Local Performer

So I deleted my Pandora Plus account. They literally charged me $11.xx this month, and it should have been $4.99, as I understand. Before that, for months, I’ve been getting charged $6.xx per month. Done. Bye

Jennifer Gronkoski

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenngillies I do see you were in contact with our support team regarding the subscription you purchased through Apple.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please make sure to reply back to the last email they sent, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Jenngillies
Local Performer
Hi Adam,

I’m sorry I don’t have that email anymore. Can you find it and send it to me again. I do want to be a Pandora customer again. It’s just so frustrating trying to figure out where the problem is, maybe Apple? That’s who I pay for Pandora through. Btw, after taxes on $4.99, what is the monthly fee supposed to be? Thank you for putting up with irrational customers like me.

Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenngillies Unfortunately, we cannot manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

Since your subscription was purchased through Apple, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

They will be able to take a closer look at the charges that were processed by their service, and give you a further breakdown of the tax rate you were charged.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos