cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing of Subscriptions

whathechuck
Local Performer

Pandora is pushing it with raising the price of premium without offering anything in return    I didn't pay the extra price for service and now it is just about annoying.  thinking since I have most of the albums/cd s on my digital devices from my own collection trying to see the reasoning in keeping any of the pay services.  are there any benefits?      Come on. they just played the soggy bottom boys on my Grateful Dead station.  

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @whathechuck. 👋

Thanks so much for your sharing your feedback around this. I completely understand where you're coming from.

We currently offer three subscription tiers:

• Plus is is $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually for individuals.
  • Premium is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually for individuals.
  • Premium Family is is $14.99 USD monthly and $164.89 annually for up to six individual Pandora accounts.

By law, we are required to charge sales tax on all our subscriptions. Rates are calculated based on your billing zip code and are not additional profit for us; we send that directly to your state. Since we are supported by both advertisements and subscriptions, it's important for us to play by the rules, ensuring Pandora remains available for all our listeners, both free and paid.

++

Your Stations:

If you're hearing out of place tracks on your station, please post on this thread with the requested information in the accepted solution: Hearing Out of Place Tracks 

In the meantime, here are a couple of things to try for your station:

1. Thumb down tracks that do not fit. This will prevent that song from playing again, and Pandora will learn more about what you don't want to hear.
  2. Make sure each of the thumbs-up you've given fits in with the type of station you are trying to create. If not, then remove that thumbs-up rating from the station page.
  3. When listening from a computer, a mobile device or the Sonos app, you can access Pandora Modes to customize your station experience. You can pick different modes like Crowd Faves, Discovery and Deep Cuts.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos