Hi there, @whathechuck. 👋
Thanks so much for your sharing your feedback around this. I completely understand where you're coming from.
We currently offer three subscription tiers:
- Plus is is $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually for individuals.
- Premium is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually for individuals.
- Premium Family is is $14.99 USD monthly and $164.89 annually for up to six individual Pandora accounts.
By law, we are required to charge sales tax on all our subscriptions. Rates are calculated based on your billing zip code and are not additional profit for us; we send that directly to your state. Since we are supported by both advertisements and subscriptions, it's important for us to play by the rules, ensuring Pandora remains available for all our listeners, both free and paid.
If you're hearing out of place tracks on your station, please post on this thread with the requested information in the accepted solution: Hearing Out of Place Tracks
In the meantime, here are a couple of things to try for your station:
- Thumb down tracks that do not fit. This will prevent that song from playing again, and Pandora will learn more about what you don't want to hear.
- Make sure each of the thumbs-up you've given fits in with the type of station you are trying to create. If not, then remove that thumbs-up rating from the station page.
- When listening from a computer, a mobile device or the Sonos app, you can access Pandora Modes to customize your station experience. You can pick different modes like Crowd Faves, Discovery and Deep Cuts.
I hope this information is helpful. 🎧