cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming multiple gift cards

ambernisaiah
Local Performer

How do I use 2 $25 gift cards at the same time to renew my subscription? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ambernisaiah I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ambernisaiah I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

arr0604w
Local Performer

How do I use 3 $25 gift cards at the same time to renew my student subscription? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arr0604w I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

mikej
Local Performer

@AdamPandora can  you open a ticket for me as well?

For Christmas in 2021, I got a $75 gift card, which I redeemed for one year ($54.89 plus tax), so there's close to $20 left on that card.  I got a $50 gift card for Christmas in 2022.

However, there doesn't seem to be a way to add a second gift card to my account.  I did a chat and "Jorge" told me that the only way to buy a subscription was to have a, one, single gift card which had the necessary funds and that it wasn't possible to use two gift cards.  He basically told me that my gift cards were useless!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikej I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

chrisprice755
Local Performer

I have two $25 gift cards that I'd like to redeem...I see everyone is having issues with this.  Why make it so hard to do?  May I get a ticket created as well?  Not a great business model.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisprice755 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mikej
Local Performer

They don't make it "hard"; they make it impossible.

I have two gift cards (one with a left-over balance after a one-year subscription started in 2022, plus a new one) which, combined, has more than enough for a one-year subscription.

However, Pandora steadfastly refuses to allow two gift cards to be used to pay for a single subscription.  Instead, they only let me buy monthly subscriptions (which, of course, are more expensive than a full year's subscription).

I'll be sure to tell people to not buy me any more Pandora gift cards because of this policy.  It's great for Pandora (more money!) but bad for subscribers (pay us more!).

SilverFish
Local Performer

Hi there!

Just wondering if I can have some help setting this up. My boyfriend gave me 4 $25 gift cards for Christmas and I have yet to figure out how to use them for the premium year long plan. Is that even a possibility? I have been trying so hard. Thanks for any assistance.

Shannon

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SilverFish I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

chrisprice755
Local Performer
If you're subscribed in any way, end your subscription. I was originally signed up under and paid with a credit card through the Apple store/app. I had to unsubscribe through them (just remove the credit card) and wait until my time for that given month had expired (basically waited until commercials started playing again. I then went to Pandora's website and entered the gift card. They can only be used through their website. All my playlists and favorites popped right up and I use it daily. Hope this helps. Good luck and Happy Easter!
Cp
0 Kudos

jacobgiese
Local Performer

Did you figure out a way to use them all? I am having the same  issue. : (

I have 4x $25 gift cards I received for Christmas and want to use them to sign up for a Premium Subscription, but I seemingly am not allowed to do that.  Is there a way to get around this?

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jacobgiese I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos