cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral program

BlaneFonda
Local Performer

If I refer a friend and he signs up for premium pandora is there anything in it for me as a premium member?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BlaneFonda There isn't any type of referral program currently set up for existing subscribers.

If you'd like to see something like this implemented into the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here

Hope we continue to see you around the Community. 😎

0 Kudos

Kiki5859
Local Performer

I want to refer someone and don't care about fee. I couldn't set him up for some reason

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kiki5859. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. We appreciate you sharing Pandora with others! 😊

I've included more information about how to create a free Pandora account from different devices.

From a mobile device:

After installing and launching the Pandora app, select Sign Up. Then fill out the following registration information:

1. Enter the email address you would like to use.
  2. Enter a password.
  3. Tap Continue to move to the next screen.
  4. Enter the required registration information. If you're using an Android device enter birth year only, (e.g., "1975")
  5. Review the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  6. Tap Finish to complete.

You can then start creating stations by searching for an artist or song title. 

++

From a computer:

In order to create an account from your computer, please go to pandora.com.

1. Click Sign Up in the upper right corner.
  2. Enter the required registration information (be sure to enter your birth year and not your entire birth date).
  3. Review the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  4. Click Sign Up.

++

If you continue to have trouble with this, I would recommend having them contact our User Support team here. They can help create an account privately via email as we don't share email addresses publicly on the Pandora Community.

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos