cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimbursement

Dwhitley11
Local Performer

I paid 4.99 then I upgraded can I get reimbursed back for the $4.99 since I upgraded to $9.99?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dwhitley11 I do see you recently upgraded from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

Since you were already been billed for this month's Plus subscription, you should have only been charged a prorated amount for the first month of the new Premium subscription you signed up for. That way you still receive credit for the unused portion of your Plus subscription.

To clarify, are you seeing both a charge of $4.99 and $9.99 for Pandora on your bank statement?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dwhitley11 I do see you recently upgraded from Pandora Plus to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

Since you were already been billed for this month's Plus subscription, you should have only been charged a prorated amount for the first month of the new Premium subscription you signed up for. That way you still receive credit for the unused portion of your Plus subscription.

To clarify, are you seeing both a charge of $4.99 and $9.99 for Pandora on your bank statement?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

gailgriffin517
Local Performer

I paid 4.99 it is not what i want can i change to 9.99

I have already  been charged 4.99

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @gailgriffin517. 👋

Thanks for your message, and sorry for any confusion. 

On 08/27/2023, you were charged $4.99 for a monthly Pandora Plus subscription directly through our website.

Then, you upgraded to Premium and were charged a prorated amount for the first month of the new subscription on 08/27/2023 in the amount of $5.08This ensures you still receive credit for the unused portion of your Plus subscription.

A Premium subscription through our website is $9.99 monthly + plus tax if applicable. In the meantime, I've gone ahead and sent you a receipt for each transaction. 

If you need further assistance, please let me know and I can create an email support case for you. I hope this information is helpful.  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos