cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew Subscription through Apple

charlie
Local Performer

I keep getting a Renewal notice! It is supposed to be Auto Renew through Itunes. When I try to renew, their is no way to do it!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @charlie!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your auto-renewal.

Your subscription renews each month unless you cancel or there's an issue with your billing info.

It sounds like you may be prompted by iTunes to update your payment information, if your auto-renewal hasn't processed yet or you continue to receive notices. 

++

To manage your subscription from your iOS device, go directly to the iTunes Account Management page here (or tap Settings > Your Name > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID).

If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now.

Once you're on the iTunes Account screen you'll be able to update your payment method or subscription plan using the instructions below:

1. From the Account screen, tap Payment information.
  2. After making your changes, tap Done exit the iTunes Store.

Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smhart1 If you are having issues renewing your subscription through Apple, you will need to contact the Apple support team directly for further assistance.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @charlie!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your auto-renewal.

Your subscription renews each month unless you cancel or there's an issue with your billing info.

It sounds like you may be prompted by iTunes to update your payment information, if your auto-renewal hasn't processed yet or you continue to receive notices. 

++

To manage your subscription from your iOS device, go directly to the iTunes Account Management page here (or tap Settings > Your Name > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID).

If you're not already signed in to your Apple ID, you'll be prompted to log in now.

Once you're on the iTunes Account screen you'll be able to update your payment method or subscription plan using the instructions below:

1. From the Account screen, tap Payment information.
  2. After making your changes, tap Done exit the iTunes Store.

Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

smhart1
Local Performer

I have the same problem, on my phone is says "Can't connect to iTunes store" with no other action possible. I tried to find a way to contact support...no luck. I guess it's the end of Pandora for me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smhart1 If you are having issues renewing your subscription through Apple, you will need to contact the Apple support team directly for further assistance.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

823ninth
Local Performer

I had to get another credit card because apparently someone got my number and want to renew with my new credit card number 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@823ninth If you are having issues renewing your subscription through Apple, you will need to contact the Apple support team directly for further assistance.

Alternatively, you can resubscribe directly through our website here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos