cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset phone number on my accout to a new one

Colton2022
Local Performer

I am trying to update my phone number to a new one but when I go to my account I try to use my padora password to make this change but it say it wrong how can I retrieve e it

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Colton2022 We do not actually store phone numbers on accounts, so that does not need to be updated anywhere in your account settings.

To clarify, did you need help changing the password you use to sign into Pandora?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Colton2022 We do not actually store phone numbers on accounts, so that does not need to be updated anywhere in your account settings.

To clarify, did you need help changing the password you use to sign into Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

daggettaye
Local Performer

I have 2 phones and somehow Pandora is now on my work phone. I use my personal phone to access pandora when I am walking or driving my vehicle. how do I get pandora on my other phone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daggettaye Pandora accounts follow the email address not the device.

To sign into Pandora on your personal phone, make sure the app is installed, and then you can sign in using the email address and password associated with your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

daggettaye
Local Performer

the app is installed as I have been listening to pandora from my personal phone until just recently and it somehow has converted to my work phone and I am no longer able to sign into Pandora from my personal phone only my work phone. Should I delete Pandora from my work phone entirely? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daggettaye If you do not want to use Pandora on your work phone, then I recommend signing out of the app entirely.

As far as signing into your account on your personal phone, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. What is the make and model of your personal phone?
  2. Is there an error message when you are unable to sign in? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

benhlelsaw
Local Performer

Hey there! I had a similar issue when trying to update my phone number on a different account, and I found a solution that might work for you too. Instead of using your Pandora password, try resetting your password first.

0 Kudos

jaclyn
Local Performer

Hi I have 2 old phone numbers an I need to change it to my new one how can I do that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaclyn Pandora accounts are not connected to a phone number.

They are associated with the email address you currently have on file.

To clarify, did you need help changing the email address associated with your Pandora account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos