cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting ads while on a free trial

Larrs
Local Performer

I signed up for the 60 day free trial but I’m still getting Ads ??

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Larrs Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for a free trial, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Larrs Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you signed up for a free trial, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

richardbinder
Local Performer

signed up for upgrade but still getting adds? RB

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@richardbinder I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Barto13
Local Performer

I signed up for the 60 day free trial but I'm still getting commercials 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Barto13! Welcome to community.

I checked the email associated with your Pandora Community profile, and I do see that it has been upgraded to a 60-day trial of Pandora Premium today, 6/30/22.

Could you confirm the email ending in *******sey@hotmail.com is the account you are logged in under?

To find the full email address for the active account on your computer, click on the icon (initial or picture) located in the top right corner of the page.

Select Settings then Account to see the email address of the address currently logged in.

If that's not the upgraded address, click the icon (initial or picture) again and select Sign Out.

Be sure you go to pandora.com in your browser instead of using any bookmark you may have saved.

Then, sign in with your email address and Pandora password.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?

Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos