cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Cshane0708
Local Performer

I paid 12.99 to upgrade my account and I’m still hearing ads and can’t skip songs. It’s been 2 days since I did this and still nothing. 

0 Kudos

Re: Upgrade

AdamPandora

@Cshane0708 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue with your subscription through Apple.

If you were recently charged $12.99 for a Premium subscription, would you mind trying the following steps to see if this will get your subscription back to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

Let me know how it goes. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Still getting ads but paying

heath2154
Local Performer

How do I contact pandora to get Ads off of my account? I am paying!

0 Kudos

Re: Still getting ads but paying

AdamPandora

@heath2154 Nice to see you around the community.

There was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

If you ever need to contact our support team in the future, you can do so by submitting a message directly through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Still have ads

hcowens
Local Performer

I’ve tried everything for troubleshooting and still have have ads and I’ve been charged 

0 Kudos

Re: Still have ads

TannerPandora

Hi @hcowens, thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble with your account.

I checked your account and noticed you're upgraded through Apple, so I moved your message over to an existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

There was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error has been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

I have an upgraded account but i have ads

msautumndawn
Local Performer

I have an upgraded account and have forever, and now all of sudden I have ads. please advise

0 Kudos

Re: I have an upgraded account but i have ads

TannerPandora

Hi @msautumndawn, thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble. I moved your message over to an existing thread on this here

Looks like there was a communication error between the Apple billing system, and our billing system. Our support team was able to get this resolved,  your subscription should now be showing on your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Upgrade to Premium Plus Issues

BarbieB
Local Performer

Hello!

I had a monthly subscription to Pandora Plus and last month was double billed on the same month. I called Apple and asked them to credit me, they did but cancelled my premium plus subscription.

I signed up again at the end of May, was charged the $4.99 but now the status of my upgrade states that the premium plus won't be active until end of June? I understand why and can' speak or email anyone who can provide assistance.

Please help!

0 Kudos

Re: Upgrade to Premium Plus Issues

AdamPandora

@BarbieB I moved your post to this thread since you were experiencing a similar issue.

It looks like there was a communication error between the Apple billing system, and our billing system. Our support team was able to get this resolved,  your subscription should now be showing on your account.

Hope this helps! 🎶

0 Kudos

Re: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

AdamPandora

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

Re: Paid but not receiving upgrade

ta2chiq
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. I upgraded on 6/6/20, I have an email confirmation from Apple Pay, and am still getting ads. 

0 Kudos