cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming gift subscription

Frasiers111
Local Performer

I purchased a year gift subscription.  I received an email for the charge to my bank account but neither me nor the email address i bought the subscription for has received a code to redeem the subscription.  I have filled out the form that goes to Support multiple times now but have not received a response?  Is there anything i can do besides dispute the charge with my bank because i have not received anything that can activate the account?  Please advise how i can start the year long subscription that i have been charged for.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
57 Replies

Jennharness
Local Performer

I bought a lenovo smart clock which came with a code for 3 months of pandora premium but when i entered the coffee it says to enter a valid code?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jennharness! Thanks for posting to community!

I'm going to ask our User Support team to help you out with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community account.

Please be on the look out for their email. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kudu123
Local Performer

i have a code to redeem a 1 year gift subscription and receive the message : “ something went wrong , try again later”   This has been going on  for over a week. No responses form pandora support after putting in 2 tickets. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kudu123 It looks like our support team sent a reply to your initial message yesterday afternoon.

You may want to check your junk/spam folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

That being said, I am going to have them send you another email on their end.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

user555
Local Performer

I bought a 3 month subscription from best buy. When I input the code all it says is "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon." I emailed support 3 times heard nothing its been 2 days. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@user555 I do see you've reached out to our support team already regarding this issue.

Due to the high influx of contacts they've received, they have still not been able to get to your message.

However, I have confirmed with them that they will be reaching out to you soon.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

lizSkavdahl
Local Performer

Got a gift subscription for Christmas and am trying to activate it.  It says "please enter valid gift code".  I have tried it with and without the dashes and the code is correct.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lizSkavdahl I will have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this.

0 Kudos

we123
Local Performer
I bought a one year Pandora Plus gift subscription for Christmas. When I try to redeem it with the code in the print out, it says "Please enter a valid gift code". Please help!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@we123 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

Nina92378
Local Performer

I purchased a 1-year subscription for Pandora Plus as a gift for a friend.  I assisted her in redeeming it but it wouldn't go through.  It kept giving us an error and to try again.  Please contact me for assistance in this matter.  Thank you.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nina92378 I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

dannyboy16
Local Performer

You charged me on 2/10 and my wife still hasn't been able to redeem the gift I purchased for her

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dannyboy16 Is this due to her not being able to sign into her Pandora account?

I checked the account you sent that gift subscription to, and it doesn't look like it has been accessed in over 3 months.

Let me know if she needs help resetting her password to access her account, and redeem the gift subscription.

0 Kudos

dannyboy16
Local Performer

I need someone to address the issue, I purchased a gift for my wife and it continues to say unavailable if I don't get this corrected I will dispute the payment with my bank

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dannyboy16 I moved your message back to your original post to make sure you saw the reply I sent over. 

I checked your wife's account and it doesn't look like she has signed into it in over 3 months now.

Was she having trouble signing into her account in order to redeem the gift subscription you purchased?

If so, can you please have her contact our support team directly so that they can help her regain access to her account?

She can submit her message here.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

tinysfshop
Local Performer

I got a gift subscription on 3/13 and have not been able to activate it.  When gift code is entered on the page linked from Redeem Now button in Panfora "You've received a Pandora Plus gift subscription" email, I get a message "Please enter a valid gift code" every time.

Customer service was contacted several times, but no one got back to me and the problem has not been solved.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tinysfshop I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

tinysfshop
Local Performer

It has been four days since I contacted customer service. Nobody got back to me, and I am still unable to use gift subscription.

I will ask the gift giver to reverse the credit card charge from Pandora if this is not fixed ASAP.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tinysfshop I checked in with our support team and they mentioned they sent you an email earlier today.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to that email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos